NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Io ordered a couple of things last week, but i am not done....gotta find just the right thing......

Have a few things coming in this week, it's starting to come together.

Wellll......looks like my Secret Santa was an eager beaver. Package just arrived. Will be opening it later.

Shopping done! Now just waiting for my items to arrive so I can ship them out

Couldn't wait. Had to open it. Secret Santa did well. A smokin Travis Matthews flex fit hat, TP5/TP5X sample pack, and a dozen Bridgestone Tour BX. Definitely did his/her research. Thanks whomever you are! 👍

IMG_20201116_182731.jpgIMG_20201116_183616_Bokeh.jpg

Last edited:
All my shopping done and waiting for some to arrive in mail in a few days. If I only could finish all my xmas shopping this early!🎅

Wow! Can’t believe a gift has already arrived.

All my shopping done and waiting for some to arrive in mail in a few days. If I only could finish all my xmas shopping this early!🎅
Gotta have priorities! 😆

Shopping done last night. I had it shipped to the THP'er instead of me so... they should be getting their stuff soon. I hope they like it.:eek:

Research: Done
Order: Done
Awaiting Shipment: Halfway Done

Love this time of year.

In an odd time in our world this is the one constant to bring some normalcy. Love the SS time.

First purchased item arrived today, waiting on a couple more to arrive this week hopefully.

Last edited:
Reminder: Please post pictures or videos of the haul you receive from your Secret Santa so we can all share in the fun and excitement of all gifts.

Ok...I couldn't wait. My package arrived yesterday and I mean...DAMN! Well done SS...well done!!!! Stitch Polo, 2 sleeves of CS triple track, a sweet Nippon Shaft fairway cover, Vice glove and two ball markers, one THP and a silver dollar!! Thank you, Secret Santa, whoever you are!!! SS Gifts.jpg

This is still a cool thing done by THP members. THP Holidays are awesome. THP has done so much for so many people and organizations. Is this a philanthropy website or a golf website?? It's both.

Back