Theragun Black Friday Sale + THPer Coupon

I’ve already carted one. Is the prime any different powered then the elite? Or is it just more options.

Hmmmm"

Wow what a deal I have had my eye on one of these. For any of the testers, is the mini the best model for golfers elbow? Specifically looking to work on forearm, tricep, and potentially the tendons right up to the elbow.

DO IT OR BRI WILL YELL AT YOU LIKE THIS!

hahaha I’ve been eyeing one since last PGA show....this almost makes it too good to pass up.

hahaha I’ve been eyeing one since last PGA show....this almost makes it too good to pass up.
I was totally the same, and this was just finally what pushed me over the edge.

Thanks...I appreciate it! 😀
I got it got my golf coach. I figure since he has to keep showing me over and over how to swing a club in slow motion since I don’t listen so well, he’s probably developed some aches and pains.

Crap that’s an amazing deal , need to tell the wife

Guess I gotta buy another since I can’t find mine.

Wow what a deal I have had my eye on one of these. For any of the testers, is the mini the best model for golfers elbow? Specifically looking to work on forearm, tricep, and potentially the tendons right up to the elbow.
Best model for it? Probably not, they are all good. The mini is convenient for golfers since it’s size and it can fit in thegolf bag though.

First time on both sites (will consider a Theragun soon) and budgetgolf.com is especially interesting with a lot of deals. Will have to figure out how to use coupon or does one just type in THP on checkout?

Go here and scroll down. If on a computer it will be right side of screen. If on phone it will be towards the bottom. Budget Golf banner.

www.thehackersparadise.com
First time on both sites (will consider a Theragun soon) and budgetgolf.com is especially interesting with a lot of deals. Will have to figure out how to use coupon or does one just type in THP on checkout?

Got it thanks much

Ordered late last night, already shipped. Budget always kicks ass.

Ordered late last night, already shipped. Budget always kicks ass.

Same. Just got the notification. Good stuff. 👍

You f*ckers are making me buy one, primarly for lower back issues. Been reading online review reports that the mini's shape/design makes it more difficult to use on yourself in the lower back area, and the triangle design of something like the Prime is much easier.

You guys have thoughts on this?

and of course I just bought the mini on Wednesday. I wonder if they will give me the credit.

You f*ckers are making me buy one, primarly for lower back issues. Been reading online review reports that the mini's shape/design makes it more difficult to use on yourself in the lower back area, and the triangle design of something like the Prime is much easier.

I have both the Mini and the Elite. The Mini isn't difficult to use on the lower back, but you can't hit the mid-back with it. The full-sized models definitely give you easier access to some areas. The main advantages of the Mini are price and size - it's so easy to throw in your golf bag or backpack or whatever.

I have both the Mini and the Elite. The Mini isn't difficult to use on the lower back, but you can't hit the mid-back with it. The full-sized models definitely give you easier access to some areas. The main advantages of the Mini are price and size - it's so easy to throw in your golf bag or backpack or whatever.

THIS^^^^

The mini also has a shorter throw (impact) so it isn't as harsh.

I loved the mini as I would pack it in my luggage and travel with it when flying for work. I feared the others were too big/heavy and took up too much space.

Back