What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I grinded hard. It was cold and windy, and I made a ton of par putts it felt like. Ive never kept track of putts before, so Im trying to on fairway files. Weird

Wow considering those high scores on those holes that is some solid golf. Take those off and your easily mid 70's

Shot an 88 today. Driver was pretty good but my putting wasn't.

I just shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 10 pars. Im so close to playing decent golf it isnt even funny.

Click if you dare:
Spoiler
3 doubles and a triple! Ouch!

you and me both... the seasons still early and there's plenty of golf left

We shot a net 64 today in our 4 ball tournament. The lowest score when we left was a 60. There are over 100 teams and we only saw 5 teams better on the board so I think we are in ok position. I finished with a birdie and par even though I was worn out so I was happy with that. No shanks today! Having a blast!! :D

Sic em Twinkle Toes :blob: er I mean Tinkerbell :D... You girls can do it and I am proud of ya :thumb:

I just shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 10 pars. Im so close to playing decent golf it isnt even funny.

Click if you dare:
Spoiler
3 doubles and a triple! Ouch!

Outstanding Thainer. We won't have those holes in the scramble!

Thanks buddy! I can't wait to get to the US and start playing some good conditioned golf courses.

Thats not Canada's fault thats Ontario's fault.

I'm not going to BC though, or anywhere else in Canada. I'm going to PA baby!!!

Oh I know, believe me there are A TON of better golfing destinations that BC!

Thanks to rainy weather and crazy work schedule for the last month and a half, I was finally able to make it to the course today! I like to play Cinnarbar Hills and played Mountain and Lake today. Shot front 9 of 47 and back 9 of 40. First 9 holes were atrocious, could not get my putting and short game going, but the back 9 I was much better. Hopefully I can get a round in more regularly.

Wow, as stated a few posts ago I managed to take 4 strokes of my hcp after my first round of the season, so wasn't expecting much today. Yet I managed to shave off another two strokes.

Suddenly my season goal of going below 20 doesn't seem so wildly optimistic. :)

That's a great way to get warmed up for the outing, Carsten!

Wow, as stated a few posts ago I managed to take 4 strokes of my hcp after my first round of the season, so wasn't expecting much today. Yet I managed to shave off another two strokes.

Suddenly my season goal of going below 20 doesn't seem so wildly optimistic. :)

Nice work on that score coach!!!!! I quoted this post because it was your last one haha. But really man, glad to see you're almost there :)

You going to actually come play with me this summer, chump?

With a nice invite like that how can I refuse? sure, get me on the course and I'll play
You going to actually come play with me this summer, chump?

Shot a disappointing 92, was shattered by the 15th, too warm to walk a hilly course.

Looking back at my round it could have easily been an 80

Short game still needs lots of work

Almost shot myself - 8+ inches of snow last night & today.

73, +2. Hit some great shots and some "WTF"-ers. Skulled a chip across the green on the first hole, followed it up with a nice three putt. Weird front nine: +2 on 3 par 5s, birdies on all 3 par 3s. Bunch of birdies, bunch of bogeys, random double..

73, +2.
31 putts.
1.72 putts per GIR
61% GIR
42% FW
43% Scrambling.
2/5 sandsaves

Didn't plan on golfing today but got out for 18 and shot a ho hum 88. I was hitting my driver ok, my irons ok, short game was ok and putting was ok. Just a weird day but I was decently happy with the score. Nothing was really clicking today, but nothing was bad either.

41/46
started off strong
then the wind got worse and worse
and the duck hooks started showing up the harder the wind blew
and the balls were so afraid of the wind that all they wanted to do was hide in the bushes or swim in the hazards
did i mention wind is bad for my game? i think even if i got to play st andrews for a whole year for free id get sick of it after a few rounds

82 today in the windy tundra of Southern Oklahoma!!.. I played OKAY overall, but there was a little hiccup here and there. My ole faithful driver wasn't so faithful today, and neither was my flat stick. I had 3 three-putts!

I think by time this year is up, I may be ready for The Open Championship.. HAAA no way!

I made it to the course after work with enough time for nine tonight. Shot a 42 with 14 putts. I was driving the ball extremely well, but chipping was pretty suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back