Reactions: KEV
Yo! Got my feet up relaxing a little. You?

Absolutely! Watching some football, THPing, doing some golf drills- agreat night!

@tahoebum has been having too much fun in Naples to post this week

No, that epoxy was the stuff from PGASS. Apparently not as good. Now I just use the golfworks stuff and no issues.

Hi buddy, nice to meet you.
@MWard, I had the shaft in my driver turn during a round with epoxy from PGATSS. Won’t be going there again!

Oh I wonder if @MWard has met @mjkladis aka Cletus? Another awesome dude not in here yet

Hi @Canadan
e08a3ec74fa7404c5200488601f63a26.jpg

Well @dwchockey13 realized if he didn’t actually start paying that girl some attention she might realize how far out of his league she was.
Well we all told him you better marry that girl and in a couple of weeks he is, but its a bad precedent to ignor the golf......soon he will be shopping for wallpaper..

I still lurk around here. Just haven't had much to post about, and no one ever wants to golf .

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
No one wants to golf? Huh? @MWard is always down....

@MWard, I had the shaft in my driver turn during a round with epoxy from PGATSS. Won’t be going there again!

Checks out. I've never seen that much failure ever, but I know what epoxy I was using when it all happened. Aaaaaand that was that.

Well we all told him you better marry that girl and in a couple of weeks he is, but its a bad precedent to ignor the golf......soon he will be shopping for wallpaper..
Hi @jim54! Where is your next tournament?

Back