@shanewu we need plan this get together.

No one wants to golf? Huh? @MWard is always down....

Next time you come down here, we can play. I'll even let you pay my cart fee as a thank you. It'll be a great time.

I would tag @pudge but he went private also and has no use for us commoners anymore....well @McLovin kind of went the same way...oh the idle rich and their elitist mindset....

Next will be @MWard joining the @Thechosen1 at Hunters Green, if he already hasn't..

Next time you come down here, we can play. I'll even let you pay my cart fee as a thank you. It'll be a great time.
Welllllllllllllll ok 👌

I would tag @pudge but he went private also and has no use for us commoners anymore....well @McLovin kind of went the same way...oh the idle rich and their elitist mindset....

Next will be @MWard joining the @Thechosen1 at Hunters Green, if he already hasn't..

haha i already quit my club. i didn’t make it 6 months lol

Hi @jim54! Where is your next tournament?

Innisbrook Island Course Jan 23 if the knee heals up from the surgery on the 15th..... Playing Copperhead tomorrow its going to be 75 deg. Hi @KEV

He's at HG, I'm at SH.

@MWard makin’ plans.....

haha i already quit my club. i didn’t make it 6 months lol

Damnit I was hoping to see the other side of the tracks..

26 pages later and I'm still laughing away every couple posts. This is an all time thread:ROFLMAO:

Edit: forgot @MWard

Back