@MWard does drink coffee.

@Canadan Time to go Meta on you.

If Truss was a THPer, who would it be?

And it can't be @MWard

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, who saves @MWard?

I hate you.

Also, yes. I do. Just finished first cup of Gevalia's special edition Guatemala roast. It's usually pretty good, but I can't taste or smell anything right now so it feels like I'm just drinking hot water. I might as well switch to tea and and save the coffee for in a few days when this infection is knocked out.
Hope you feel better brother. Sucks balls when your taste is gone.

I hate you.

Also, yes. I do. Just finished first cup of Gevalia's special edition Guatemala roast. It's usually pretty good, but I can't taste or smell anything right now so it feels like I'm just drinking hot water. I might as well switch to tea and and save the coffee for in a few days when this infection is knocked out.
Hey @MWard cant smell or taste? Did you go get swabbed yet?

Hey who is this @MWard guy? I keep tagging him in contests but he doesn't tag me back :LOL:

I've never won any of those contests, so I just assume they're all rigged at this point haha

dang bro I hate to say this and know you don’t want to hear but loss of taste and smell pretty major sign of something that’s going around right now and it isn’t a sinus I fection

I'm aware, sadly. But, loss of taste and smell can happen with a sinus infection or sinusitis. The worst part is I have all the sinus pressure, but very little of the stuff to release. What is released though indicates infection (that's as clean and detail free as I can keep it haha). Doc said I wasn't exhibiting any of the other symptoms but if antibiotics don't start clearing things up in a day or two, time to get the brain prodded and see what's happening. It's a little worrisome, but wife and kid seem fine for the moment. Asymptomatic and all that, sure. But, something to kinda focus on more than the latter.

I've never won any of those contests, so I just assume they're all rigged at this point haha

I'm aware, sadly. But, loss of taste and smell can happen with a sinus infection or sinusitis. The worst part is I have all the sinus pressure, but very little of the stuff to release. What is released though indicates infection (that's as clean and detail free as I can keep it haha). Doc said I wasn't exhibiting any of the other symptoms but if antibiotics don't start clearing things up in a day or two, time to get the brain prodded and see what's happening. It's a little worrisome, but wife and kid seem fine for the moment. Asymptomatic and all that, sure. But, something to kinda focus on more than the latter.

Rest up bro and get to feeling better. Hoping it is just a simple sinus infection and nothing more.

Rest up bro and get to feeling better. Hoping it is just a simple sinus infection and nothing more.

I still have an appetite, no fever, and no elevated respiratory rate. Focusing on the small yet not so small things haha

@HarlettoScara how is my mate across the pond doing? Visions of Cobra dancing in your head?

Yooooo it's the guy Chopstixxxxxxxxxx!! What up my dude?
Oh hey there Canadan, been a minute. Think the last time I saw you was at Olde Stonewall haha. Gotta get back there next year, we should setup another THP meetup. Game has been coming around and feel like I can finally take it on with some confidence.

Back