• Mizuno JPX 921 Forged

• Callaway X Forged CB

• Srixon ZX7

• Mizuno MP20 MB

• Cobra King MIM Tour

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Rev33 then? (I hear they are forgiving) 🤣
I’ve waited a while before I posted in this thread. But I want Dan to challenge himself with his new irons and see how good he actually is. I think Dan should get a set of those Rev33’s.
everywhere I go on the forum I am told I should be playing blades, yet in this thread...

View attachment 8986051
There were a couple here that put a blade option up for you but someone is acting like a 🐔

There were a couple here that put a blade option up for you but someone is acting like a 🐔
hahaha I suppose the 'other' category can count, however, most of that is people thinking I'd go one length (no).

Also, if it's a blade, it's the MP20 MB. I'm pretty set in that.

I feel like progress is being made, but maybe we're going about trying convince him in the wrong ways...

Maybe the question should be, has your dad ever wanted a set of MP20's @Canadan ???

I feel like progress is being made, but maybe we're going about trying convince him in the wrong ways...

Maybe the question should be, has your dad ever wanted a set of MP20's @Canadan ???
When I hit the MBs on the range during the summer, he basically asked me what the hell I was waiting for.

He's old though - doesn't know what he's talking about.

When I hit the MBs on the range during the summer, he basically asked me what the hell I was waiting for.

I still remember the numbers on the MBs from Range Days. They were stellar, my man.

I still remember the numbers on the MBs from Range Days. They were stellar, my man.
It was like he was hitting the same 6 inch target on every swing too!

I know. I caught that in the podcast. Dad's calling you a ****y out Dan. Do it for him. Or for yourself, you know, whatever makes you selfish happy. :p

Yeah that's true.. Range Days was kind of gross with the Recoil 95 protos.

Imagine playing blades with sub 100g graphite shafts hahahaha
Is is that big of a deal? Honestly, because I don’t know. I put some Recoil 670’s in my nike blades and I can hit them just as bad as the Project X 6.0’s that came in them.

Is is that big of a deal? Honestly, because I don’t know. I put some Recoil 670’s in my nike blades and I can hit them just as bad as the Project X 6.0’s that came in them.
well, I'd say it's pretty standard that a solid percentage of the "play blades" crew rock 130g steel shafts (or close to that weight).

This kind of breaks that. Mostly tongue and cheek, but I bet there's plenty of truth to it.

MUSCLE, BACK.

well, I'd say it's pretty standard that a solid percentage of the "play blades" crew rock 130g steel shafts (or close to that weight).

This kind of breaks that. Mostly tongue and cheek, but I bet there's plenty of truth to it.
@Canadan MP20 blades with Recoil 95 F5, @Jman KING SZ One Length and C Taper 130! Let it be so.

@Canadan the more I see and try them, the more I’m convinced it will be 921 Forged... but a strong runner up will be OL RadSpeed :p

@Canadan MP20 blades with Recoil 95 F5, @Jman KING SZ One Length and C Taper 130! Let it be so.
1) SZ are old tech :ROFLMAO:

2) Ctaper are the most painful and unkind shaft on the planet other than the OG PX so hard pass there :ROFLMAO:

@Canadan the more I see and try them, the more I’m convinced it will be 921 Forged... but a strong runner up will be OL RadSpeed :p
Lay off the sauce on all this OL stuff hahahaha!

1) SZ are old tech :ROFLMAO:

2) Ctaper are the most painful and unkind shaft on the planet other than the OG PX so hard pass there :ROFLMAO:
Well I was trying to equal the ridiculous of Dan playing blades with shafts meant for 95 driver SS! I don't think you'd find many swinging those brutal shafts playing One Length SZ, either. :LOL:

Well I was trying to equal the ridiculous of Dan playing blades with shafts meant for 95 driver SS! I don't think you'd find many swinging those brutal shafts playing One Length SZ, either. :LOL:
Man, the Recoil 95’s are LEGIT!

In defense of recoil, Proto F5 are pretty damn stiff. Same with 105.

Just end the discussion.
Forged JPX 921 wins, and it will be used.

Back