2021 Canadan Irons

• Mizuno JPX 921 Forged

• Callaway X Forged CB

• Srixon ZX7

• Mizuno MP20 MB

• Cobra King MIM Tour

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In defense of recoil, Proto F5 are pretty damn stiff. Same with 105.
Ironically Danny Le plays 95 and swings pretty fast

You only say that because you are tempted!
Yeah, about as tempted as I am to jump off a bridge into water.... I know it's an option and I'd probably survive it, but will continue to live my life without the experience very happily. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, about as tempted as I am to jump off a bridge into water.... I know it's an option and I'd probably survive it, but will continue to live my life without the experience very happily. :ROFLMAO:
I volunteer as tribute.

I 100% support you.

I cant wait till the 2021 off course new years wrap up. @Canadan talking about a years worth of blade play and @Jman talking about a years worth of OL. That should make for a lively discussion.

Whether they both love it or hate it at that point it would be awesome!

I cant wait till the 2021 off course new years wrap up. @Canadan talking about a years worth of blade play and @Jman talking about a years worth of OL. That should make for a lively discussion.

that assumes @Jman can last an entire year with them. :ROFLMAO:

Would be a KILLER story to tell

that assumes @Jman can last an entire year with them. :ROFLMAO:

Well, that would be part of the deal if I recall the conversation correctly.. I have zero doubt that outside of rounds with test gear that @Jman can do it. He seems to be that stubborn endure it just to prove a point type..

Agreed! This will make for a fun listen at the end of 2021, but will make for an even better follow during the course of 2021

Well, that would be part of the deal if I recall the conversation correctly.. I have zero doubt that outside of rounds with test gear that @Jman can do it. He seems to be that stubborn endure it just to prove a point type..
It’s like you know me already.:ROFLMAO:

I predict your 2021 iron set is the same as your 2020 set.

Moving on is easy to say. Doing it is another thing entirely.

Mine are old as hell, but they’re gapped perfectly from 135-205. I also generally know where they’re going.

Mine are old as hell, but they’re gapped perfectly from 135-205. I also generally know where they’re going.
Nope. I won’t let him do this. ;)

That was my excuse in 2o2o haha

This year is different. 100% I am pulling the heads and moving on.

That was my excuse in 2o2o haha

This year is different. 100% I am pulling the heads and moving on.

well I hope you find something sorta cavity like the mizuno 18s..

well I hope you find something sorta cavity like the mizuno 18s..
Every damn episode.... I can't avoid saying something ridiculous haha

that is kinda perfect. Maybe cavities!! Haha!! Yeah doubtful on the TMs..
Haha I love it! P7MaybeCavities is actually a pretty perfect way to describe them.

Back