Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think like this. This is a jogger.

Problem was you picked the wrong color. You had to show him the blue and he'd be all over them.Navy_Full_Front_1_1500_150x150_crop_center.jpg

Going to need Proof of Joggers @Canadan when they come in.

Ordering them last night was smart...a few months from now you can dismiss it as “2020 made me do it”

I regret things... Not in total because I don't have them in hand yet... But here we are, another day closer haha
if you wear them for Mizuno Monday, JB has to let you in his house correct? 🤷‍♂️

if you wear them for Mizuno Monday, JB has to let you in his house correct? 🤷‍♂️
he doesn't, and I won't... but there is really no stopping me from showing up early in them.

Chuck says hand over your man card @Canadan 🤣

I regret things... Not in total because I don't have them in hand yet... But here we are, another day closer haha
You're a man of impeccable taste, I'm sure you'll cut a dashing figure in whichever joggers you ordered. Who knows, you may even start a new THP trend!

Is your biggest fear that you’ll end up liking them?

So when are they supposed to get here @Canadan?

Has this checkout button been submitted?

@Canadan you still getting these? Lol 😂 we need video of the Tech Studio and Joggers worn.

@Canadan you still getting these? Lol 😂 we need video of the Tech Studio and Joggers worn.
I wouldn't start a thread and a poll if I wasn't willing to commit.

That said, never expected you crazies to actually pick yes.

I sure wouldn’t try the should I shave my beard thread next. 😂

Oh hai!!!

Are the Yoggerssss here yet?

I wouldn't start a thread and a poll if I wasn't willing to commit.

That said, never expected you crazies to actually pick yes.

Pffft, you should know us better than that.. we weren’t picking for us but for you!

Back