Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's absolutely going to like them. I can feel it!
To be fair, I didn't think I'd like them either until I was gifted a pair. I wouldn't wear them on the golf course but there super comfy at home!

To be fair, I didn't think I'd like them either until I was gifted a pair. I wouldn't wear them on the golf course but there super comfy at home!
Yeah, I wouldn't wear mine on the course because no belt loops and they're more of a sweatpants material, but I love them for lounging around home and working out. Super comfortable!

I wouldn't wear my sweats ones on the course (unless it was a late twilight round). I did get those Macade ones that I linked that have the belt loops though. I said I'd get them if he did. Not like I can test them on the course any time soon though lol

I think you're going to like them...
He’ll probably go the same path my wife does with her yoga pants.... buy the same pair in 10 different colors just so she can wear them every day.

Yeah, I wouldn't wear mine on the course because no belt loops and they're more of a sweatpants material, but I love them for lounging around home and working out. Super comfortable!
Couldn’t wear them.... don’t like tight things on my legs.

Hammer pants appropriate?

I wouldn't start a thread and a poll if I wasn't willing to commit.

That said, never expected you crazies to actually pick yes.
Realy? I can’t see what anyone would vote no on that one.

I pop back in here for a day and @Canadan is getting joggers?

Maybe I should stick around. Joggers are the jam.

haha, there are people who don't want to see it even on others. :ROFLMAO:

true. But if this were with your golf buddies, and one offered up this softball that you could make them make a spectacle of themselves....you’d vote yes too!

Abd were all internet golf buddies here. 😉

true. But if this were with your golf buddies, and one offered up this softball that you could make them make a spectacle of themselves....you’d vote yes too!

Abd were all internet golf buddies here. 😉
Absolutely, you don't pass up an opportunity like that! All in good fun!

He’ll probably go the same path my wife does with her yoga pants.... buy the same pair in 10 different colors just so she can wear them every day.
Nothing wrong with yoga pants...

Which ones did you end up going with?
I went cheap with an Amazon brand. I didn’t imagine I’d wear them more than a few times and couldn’t see dropping $80-100.

Nothing wrong with yoga pants...
As long as people who might consider wearing them understand that just because the pants are made in your size doesn’t mean you should wear them.

As long as people who might consider wearing them understand that just because the pants are made in your size doesn’t mean you should wear them.
Dang it.... now I’m all self-conscious....

I'm really glad to see this is happening! If anyone can pull them off it's you Dan.

I would rock the joggers too . Dan you are my hero

It's about time you found your way back.

It's winter again, need some sort of golf talk injected into my veins.

So about these joggers, brand, colour?

Shoe pairings?

So much to plan here Dan.

It's winter again, need some sort of golf talk injected into my veins.

So about these joggers, brand, colour?

Shoe pairings?

So much to plan here Dan.
DCA78910-B93C-40BF-A4AC-F43FE0E82FAF.jpeg

Back