The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See but yall have almost perfect temps for golf during the summer. Right in that 68-75* range is perfect. It gets to hot sometimes to play here. Hell during the summer its 85* by 9-10 in the morning. It gets miserable when it gets up into that 95-100* range, because that means the heat index is even hotter and we dont get a whole lot of wind during the summer. it makes for awesome days on the lake though.

Water sucks.. I'm not a huge water guy.. think the only thing I really have fun in is the ocean.

What's up losers?
Oh you know, but nothing your invited to.
Water sucks.. I'm not a huge water guy.. think the only thing I really have fun in is the ocean.

Not when your buddy has a nice boat and you hook up with about 6 other boats and just chill in the lake or on a tube with coolers of beer and hot girls in bathing suits. I used to go to the lake every weekend, it was awesome, but didnt go as much last year. We probably will thsi year, since were all of age now.

Oh you know, but nothing your invited to.

Not when your buddy has a nice boat and you hook up with about 6 other boats and just chill in the lake or on a tube with coolers of mikes hard lemonade and hot dudes in bathing suits. I used to go to the lake every weekend, it was awesome, but didnt go as much last year. We probably will thsi year, since were all of age now.

FIFY..

Does sound like a blast though.. maybe if some girls were involved..

What's up losers?

The young 20 something THP studs are chatting with each other on the internet again dude, instead of being out mack'ing on chicks. I'm starting to worry if Dent and Bridges are considering making a baby Brentages.

The young 20 something THP studs are chatting with each other on the internet again dude, instead of being out mack'ing on chicks. I'm starting to worry if Dent and Bridges are considering making a baby Brentages.

We do talk the talk don't we TC.. it's just about THP trust.. I get my mack on.

I have an excuse...

We do talk the talk don't we TC.. it's just about THP trust.. I get my mack on.

I know you do dude. You're huge now, hitting 47* PW as far as I hit my 45*. I bet the chicks stand in line for you buddy. Bridges talks his women behind a hand full of dollar bills.

I know you do dude. You're huge now, hitting 47* PW as far as I hit my 45*. I bet the chicks stand in line for you buddy. Bridges talks his women behind a hand full of dollar bills.

Hey, I pay good money for my women.

Ya and no de-lofting either.. that takes some serious man power. :D I'm like Brian from big break.. "I just hit that one way too pure.."

Hey, I pay good money for my livestock sessions.

FIFY buddy.

Ya and no de-lofting either.. that takes some serious man power. :D I'm like Brian from big break.. "I just hit that one way too pure.."

lol, I love that guy. I wish he had his own show.

Shouldnt you be trimming your chest hair into "I heart Cam Newton" right now?

Already did that dude. I celebrate draft week in style. Real women like chest hair.

LMAO. Brentages.

I'm watching the 100th episode of the golf fix because I'm serious. And I play golf. Did you know this is a golf forum bridges?

LMAO. Brentages.

I'm watching the 100th episode of the golf fix because I'm serious. And I play golf. Did you know this is a golf forum bridges?

No, I did not know that. What's golf?

Easter bunny give you a good present yesterday? ha

LMAO. Brentages.

I thought you'd like Brentages! He's a sweet young lad. Brentages is pale, talks funny, and plays his golf in pastures.

Poor bridges. Guess you gotta start posting some golf scores buddy :D

I thought this was a forum for people with multiple personalities..

Poor bridges. Guess you gotta start posting some golf scores buddy :D

I thought this was a forum for people with multiple personalities..

You do realize your getting made fun of to, right? Your part of a brentages.

Dont worry, it'd still be better than a hairy, weird looking, jetta driving, fruity McCalloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back