New Bridgestone e6 Golf Ball

Pretty solid price point. I think a lot of players who normally grab Duo Softs or Supersofts might be won over by this ball.

Great to hear! Loved the yellow e6 a few years ago. Will definitely have to put these in play this season.

100% will put som high schoolers into this one.

Nice Presser JB

Great price point at $21.99, it just made me really miss the E5.

This makes me so happy

Great price point, but not a ball I would ever play from what I am seeing.

e6 used to be my go to ball! still have the bucket of used balls in the garage for backyard chipping.

Pretty solid price point. I think a lot of players who normally grab Duo Softs or Supersofts might be won over by this ball.
This is exactly what I've been playing and what I'm currently thinking. I'm also auditioning premium balls.

Love to see they brought back the e6. Hopefully they make the orange one again.

Tera loves this ball...in pink of course. Will for sure grab some in the future!

Glad to see them iterating on this model as it is a great ball. I was also a bigger fan of the e5 but know a bunch of people that like the e6 and at $22/dozen that's a pretty darn good value.

@JB I know it says moderate swing speeds, but do they have a specific range they're targeting? Apologies if I missed it.

Glad to see them iterating on this model as it is a great ball. I was also a bigger fan of the e5 but know a bunch of people that like the e6 and at $22/dozen that's a pretty darn good value.

@JB I know it says moderate swing speeds, but do they have a specific range they're targeting? Apologies if I missed it.

Not in the information provided to me.

Does anyone know the compression on these? I like the Soft Feels. But, there's always room for some variety. :D

Will these be offered in yellow or matte finishes ?

Bridgestone balls across the range have just gotten better over the past few years. I never hesitate to play an e6 if I find a nice shiny one. I think my last HIO was with an e6 so it certainly performs, spun like crazy.

The e6 was my ball for several years, I still have some of the old ones in my bin in the garage. Glad to see they've continued and improved the lineage, the e6 is still the straightest ball I've ever hit. I don't know if it will unseat the Supersoft as my #1 now, but it will be worth buying a dozen and giving them a try.

Definitely going to have to try these new ones out this year. long and soft and like the price point.

I’ve got a number of friends that are gonna be happy bout this

I had no idea this line is 15 years old. Cool to see another version of it released. Hopefully we see some feedback soon.

Back