PUMA Day Break Collection

Nothing is screaming "buy me" at the moment, but these should do well in the market.

I need that palm tree shirt in my life

There are some interesting pieces in this video.

I need a bigger closet and some warmer weather. Love this collection!

There are some interesting pieces in this video.

That was a pretty sweet commercial. I love the creativity that Puma comes up with in their apparel lineups.

I know it's Hawaii, but the palm tree polo sure looks like a Tucson sunset to me :unsure:

They fun drops! I need to get a shirt or 2 from them.

awesome new line. love the tropical beachy look
If you pick any of it up let me know...I don’t want to be twinsy on the course. 😂

I love all of it.

not a fan of the color of bag.

Last edited:
I am confident that I will own this hat.
0C423EFC-94CB-4DD3-872D-0393D2BCA7E7.png

I like the new Puma apparel. I’m excited to see what other apparel they come out with this year.

I like the new Puma apparel. I’m excited to see what other apparel they come out with this year.

I’ve watched the Puma tracks video 50x since it dropped on insta trying to really soak in the teasers

thanks to @phoffer for calling my attention to some details

Everything looks really sharp and very trendy but for me....won’t work. I’ll stick to my bring, conservative look, I don’t need any more attention on the course. I applaud those that can still rock this “look” comfortably 👏.

I love a couple of those hats and will definitely be picking them up. It's funny how many people that don't play golf ask me what the "P" stands for on my Puma hats. :)

I love a couple of those hats and will definitely be picking them up. It's funny how many people that don't play golf ask me what the "P" stands for on my Puma hats. :)

The “P” hats. Yes, I need to pick up more too.

Back