The Official Banter Away Thread

Hi J

What's good?

I need some Motor City Gas (in February)
Work is kicking my behind, thats about it for now. Work. drink. sleep. repeat haha

Ugh, must make it easier with the drinking part.
Well I was supposed to go dry the first 2 weeks of January and thats already out the window haha

Just saw this today:

An optimist stays up to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.

Well I was supposed to go dry the first 2 weeks of January and thats already out the window haha

I'm on day 5. We'll see how long it lasts. If I make the month, I'm putting someone out of business on the 1st.

I'm on day 5. We'll see how long it lasts. If I make the month, I'm putting someone out of business on the 1st.
5 days is impressive, good luck on making the month lol

I made it two days!!!! Unlikely i make it through the week and certainly not past Sunday night.

I made it two days!!!! Unlikely i make it through the week and certainly not past Sunday night.
Well I started tonight already so maybe tomorrow 😂

We'll see how work goes, could end early lol
That’s what’s doing it for me. Business is really good to start the year. I don’t mind being busy but when I’m done I want a drink! 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s what’s doing it for me. Business is really good to start the year. I don’t mind being busy but when I’m done I want a drink! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gotta treat yo self!

So at my winter sim league and I count out of 16 players across 4 bays, no less than 4 bags with iron covers. I might have made a terrible mistake.

Last edited:
So at my winter sim league and I count out of 16 players across 4 bays, no less than 4 bags with or n covers. I might have made a terrible mistake.
Or it is easy money..

Had an interesting start to the day. No it’s not a snow drift set ablaze, lol. Apparently a garbage truck dumped its load on the street right outside our office because it started on fire.

1609944226218.jpeg

Had an interesting start to the day. No it’s not a snow drift set ablaze, lol. Apparently a garbage truck dumped its load on the street right outside our office because it started on fire.

View attachment 8986733
Great picture for the describe your swing thread! 😉

Great picture for the describe your swing thread! 😉
Haha, it's even worse than a dumpster fire. It's like the equivalent of at least 3 dumpsters going up, lol.

It has been a hectic couple of days but back in the office for a couple hours this afternoon

Got a message on Monday evening asking if I could help out with a COVID vaccination clinic on Tuesday, been at another clinic today helping out

Had the lovely nasal swab test (and I can confirm it does make your eyes water) with a negative result, and also had the first vaccination myself as well

Or it is easy money..

Well after shooting -3 for 9 holes on the front side of Banff Springs, they may be throwing me out anyways. :D

View attachment 8986733
I'm breaking out the marshmallows.!!!!!

My work week has been brutal so far. I think I am going to get a gym membership, eat right, quit my job and start an OnlyFans.

Baby First seems like it actually could be the best option on tv tonight.....lol😬

My work week has been brutal so far. I think I am going to get a gym membership, eat right, quit my job and start an OnlyFans.
I’d watch that.

Oh man, borderline personalities are so fun to have conversations with .. was surely an interesting afternoon haha time for a drink!

Back