Plain tortilla chips are far greater than plain macaroni. Add cheese (not some non-cheese type concoction) to either one and the chips are still better.

Plain tortilla chips are far greater than plain macaroni. Add cheese (not some non-cheese type concoction) to either one and the chips are still better.

I thought this was just common sense.

why do the corn chips have to be crappy?
i challenge you to provide proof to the forum that any bagged plain corn chips by themselves "arent" crappy. And dont go all whole foodsy on us.
Corn.........chips.......plain........................................ill wait.

i challenge you to provide proof to the forum that any bagged plain corn chips by themselves "arent" crappy. And dont go all whole foodsy on us.
Is this before or after you provide proof that "plain macaroni" is superior to "crappy" corn chips.

If the debate was macaroni vs chips...I think you would have a leg to stand on.
Apparently to some, Macaroni and Cheese doesnt have an "and cheese".

College football fans...It kind of makes sense :ROFLMAO:

oh my. he's too far gone.

1610740676080.png

I mean, he's the one who said "crappy corn chips" leaving out the critical additive.

That in mind, I'll throw something else out there... Unless it's a meal, I'll eat a bowl of Mission Tortilla chips over basic mac and cheese ANY day.

Is this before or after you provide proof that "plain macaroni" is superior to "crappy" corn chips.
this isnt what the debate was about. Noone in the right mind eats plain pasta noodles except babies. Who btw.....prefer plain macaroni over plain corn chips.

this isnt what the debate was about. Noone in the right mind eats plain pasta noodles except babies. Who btw.....prefer plain macaroni over plain corn chips.
the debate is a hard stop without some beneficial, alternate flavor additive to boring ass mac and cheese.

Wasn't it your argument that plain M&C was better than plain cheese nachos?

I mean, he's the one who said "crappy corn chips" leaving out the critical additive.

That in mind, I'll throw something else out there... Unless it's a meal, I'll eat a bowl of Mission Tortilla chips over basic mac and cheese ANY day.
noone is making mac n cheese as a snack while watching a movie.....

grabbing a bag of corn chips and eating them plain could be the laziest form of snack ever consumed. , might as well just eat some plain corn tortillas and add some salt. thats literally the only lazier thing you could do. Ironically they both come in a bag. lol

noone is making mac n cheese as a snack while watching a movie.....

grabbing a bag of corn chips and eating them plain could be the laziest form of snack ever consumed. , might as well just eat some plain corn tortillas and add some salt. thats literally the only lazier thing you could do. Ironically they both come in a bag. lol
At least we agree on one thing.

To your second comment, how is eating tortilla chips plain any different than eating any other chip/cracker plain?

Wasn't it your argument that plain M&C was better than plain cheese nachos?

Yes. See there. You used cheese in both examples. You are catching on...

Agree wholeheartedly that Margarita/Cheese pizza is king and should be the first and almost every option when ordering your pizza from a good location. You get the toppings to change the taste of junk pizza and hopefully get it edible.

A great margarita should never need toppings

good listen here btw. Some very good points made about JT and his "situation". People need to learn that its OK to make some mistakes here and there. If he comes out and isnt remorseful about what he said, then that could be different.

Yes. See there. You used cheese in both examples. You are catching on...
I've been with it. Just trying to break it down for simplicity's sake.

Cheese (cheddar, jack, asiago, swiss, parm, mozz, gouda, etc) is good. Plain tortilla chips are good. Plain macaroni is blah. Cheese on tortilla chips is delicious and proof that God loves us. Cheese on plain macaroni is good but no more. Hell, cheese grits are better than M&C.

Nachos>grilled cheese>cheesy grits>cheese pizza>mac and chz

good listen here btw. Some very good points made about JT and his "situation". People need to learn that its OK to make some mistakes here and there. If he comes out and isnt remorseful about what he said, then that could be different.
Agree absolutely.

Back