Glad they pulled the flag. Nothing else the DB could do.

Brady's arm strength at 43 is remarkable. Feels like it has gotten better almost.

You just get the sense Brady is going to find a way to win this one

Brady about to finish this. Brees with the interception at the worst time.

Clock and points now for the Bucs.

This is over ... It was a good run, but Brees isn’t Brees anymore... and can’t win a playoff game -3 in the turnover margin.

I’m not a Saints fan but I’ve always had a lot of respect for him. I’d have loved to see him get another ring after his team got the shaft a couple of times in the playoffs, but right now he looks like a boxer who took one too many fights.
It’s sad to watch him like this.

Did Brady really just try to get a high five from the ref??
I think the better question is why didn't the ref reciprocate the GOATS high 5. :ROFLMAO:

Brady is just amazing. I know Belicheat is one of the best coaches of all-time, but man Brady sure makes coaches look really smart. Soon to be his 14th conference championship. Just WOW.

I also think the Saints would have been able to score more points with Winston at QB ...

Brees is done. Dude can’t throw it further than 20 yards and knows it.

Honestly both QB’s don’t look good. GB is gonna destroy TB

This is over ... It was a good run, but Brees isn’t Brees anymore... and can’t win a playoff game -3 in the turnover margin.

I definitely think it’s time for Brees to hang it up. He’s had a hell of a career, and he should be damn proud of what he has accomplished. I know everyone hopes to go out on top like Peyton Manning did, but to be honest, watching him win that Super Bowl was a bit painful because it was clear he was done, and it was that defense that really carried that team to victory.

I think the better question is why didn't the ref reciprocate the GOATS high 5. :ROFLMAO:

I saw him do that and was wondering what he was doing, then when I realized I couldn’t help but laugh.

3 turnovers is tough to overcome, no matter who the team is. White is having one hell of a game for the tb defense

Brees is done. Dude can’t throw it further than 20 yards and knows it.

Honestly both QB’s don’t look good. GB is gonna destroy TB

I think the weather could be a factor for the Bucs, but don’t forget what happened to the Packers when they played the Bucs earlier this season.

Question, Brees is a sure HOFer. One of the best QBs ever, but could you say that only winning one Super Bowl with all the high seeds and great teams is a major underachievement by Brees and Sean Payton?

Gotta think together they should have won more.

Brady is just amazing. I know Belicheat is one of the best coaches of all-time, but man Brady sure makes coaches look really smart. Soon to be his 14th conference championship. Just WOW.
It's remarkable. 8 of the last 10 years. 14 total. Just amazing.

Question, Brees is a sure HOFer. One of the best QBs ever, but could you say that only winning one Super Bowl with all the high seeds and great teams is a major underachievement by Brees and Sean Payton?

Gotta think together they should have won more.
Definitely a HOFer. 1 actually feels right to me for his career. Top level guy for a long time but never quite the best.

Brady is effing amazing.
Brees....woooof not good.

Four turnovers and 3 INT thrown by Brees? Not a good way to go out retiring.

The warm weather teams usually have problems playing in Lambeau in the winter. But, I don’t think it’s going to affect TB12.

Back