TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Even more pumped for this after last night than I was before!!

While that was unfortunate, we do hope you and the other participant enjoyed the swag and the airline voucher.
We certainly wish we could have pulled it off. Travel lockdowns are not fun :)
[/QUOTE]

Enjoyed the gear and swag very much, thanks so much.

Cant wait to enter for this and other upcoming events!!!

Reactions: JB
Man, if I had the golden ticket, the Mizuno experience would be SO hard not to cash in on. Great gear, and the opportunity to play golf with the two staff members I may or may not have a man crush on, what more could you ask for?

I feel like we’ll all get more excited as mizuno unveils even more new tech/equipment. Hanging out with some amazing, industry leading guys isn’t half bad too ;)

Cant wait to see their new driver as well. Was hoping for a headcover slip last night as Vosh turned the club upside down :ROFLMAO:

I caught parts of this live. And apparently missed the @%&$*+#¥ teaser. Got to watch again!

Yesterday's Showcase was fantastic. The Mizuno Experience is going to be outstanding with @Jman and @Canadan there in addition to @Vosh68 and Jeremy. I would love to be in on this one!

Mizuno lineup is so impressive. The live feed last night had me wanting to run out and do a fitting. Definitely a must sign up event this year.

Man, if I had the golden ticket, the Mizuno experience would be SO hard not to cash in on. Great gear, and the opportunity to play golf with the two staff members I may or may not have a man crush on, what more could you ask for?

Did someone say "man crush"??? Hahaha. I love it...man that round with @Canadan & @Jman would be unreal.

The internet wants me to pick MP-20 MB.
I want me to pick the 921 Forged.

Emotions are running pretty high right now.

For you, Forged or MP20 HMB. I find the HMB's easier to hit more consistently over the 919F.

This will be an awesome adventure and is something to seriously consider... Would love to hang out with those 3 guys..

I was watching but also elbow deep in some home stuff so I think I missed any additional details on the Mizuno Experience, will have to go back and re watch to see what I missed.

Was a great sim round tho!

As to a selection, heck, I play the MP20 HMB and MP T20 Wedges.

So if I had to choose a comparable set, the 921F. If a distance set, the 921HMP.

I have no experience with their drivers or fairways, other than the 2007? Mizuno MP-001. Good driver

I.
Am.
Excited!

Over the freaking moon excited.
Super happy for you guys, can’t wait to hear the details! Maybe some kind of team event that each yourself and @Canadan both captain a team similar to the Morgan Cup style weekend? Whatever the format is it will be great

I too missed the entire dual stream, started with the first then life and work and you know got in the way.

Really wanted to watch the skills challenge to see the shade being thrown.

& now there's a Mizuno experience coming this year, I'm glad I'm sitting down for all this, I may have fainted! :ROFLMAO:

Fwiw VOSH seems like a awesome down to earth dude. Really excited to see where this leads @Jman and @Canadan and the other lucky members getting to go on that ride to wherever it is lol

Anticipation for this is growing with every minute and tease.

189184EF-E7A1-40A7-871C-286904023067.jpeg

Back