Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

I did hit the zx5, mizunos jpx921 and taylormade p770 to a fitting.

the p770 was not even close to the feeling jpx921 and zx5 did offer.

the zx5 for me had abit higher launch.

sound wise the zx5 is abit more silence than the jpx921.

both felt amazing and i have to try both again Before i decide.

Ps. Sorry english is not my main language :)
I had same experience.

P790 was like a rock compared to Z585 and JPX 921 HMP.

I found that the Z585 is softest, best feel, and most forgiving of the 3. The HMP had tightest dispersion and also felt good.

I’ll keep hitting the Srixon and Mizunos and probably end up with both lol

TESTING APEX 21 IRONS.png

Thursday is Callaway and we had some fun this past Sunday with Apex too. :D

I know. I am not complaining. I just was not expecting it is all. I am excited for more content..

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I want/need to know more about blending a set.

I want/need to know more about blending a set.
Played a 565/765 set for a while, great set. If I did it again, I might take the 5 series from 4-7i, instead of 4-6. Then go 7 series in 8-PW.

I'm intrigued by the ZX5/ZX7 combo, but the mainframe does have me wanting to stick with all ZX5 more than I thought...

Apparently Koepka has been spotted at the American Express with a set of ZX7'S I'm his bag, must be nice to be a free agent and be able to play anything

Played a 565/765 set for a while, great set. If I did it again, I might take the 5 series from 4-7i, instead of 4-6. Then go 7 series in 8-PW.

I'm intrigued by the ZX5/ZX7 combo, but the mainframe does have me wanting to stick with all ZX5 more than I thought...

I haven’t played any Srixon irons, I’ve hit them (different models) a few times i am firmly convinced (in my mind) that they make the best blended set (maybe mizuno is up there)

I like the makeup that you had before and I like where you’re planning this set. Definitely want to see some numbers when gapped together

I haven’t played any Srixon irons, I’ve hit them (different models) a few times i am firmly convinced (in my mind) that they make the best blended set (maybe mizuno is up there)

I like the makeup that you had before and I like where you’re planning this set. Definitely want to see some numbers when gapped together
You really need to hit these irons and get to know them some.

Might even have a little contest tonight on the live stream with these

Might even have a little contest tonight on the live stream with these

This week has been some serious fun.. I was dying during the hot chicken contest yesterday.. @Jman had me rolling..

I haven't hit srixon irons in a long time. Maybe since my brother had a set of the i506 forged irons. Can't wait to test these beasts out!

These are some fun irons to hit! The ZX5 are little more in my wheelhouse I think these days though.

These are some fun irons to hit! The ZX5 are little more in my wheelhouse I think these days though.
Combo the 9 and PW of the 7s?

I think you underestimate your abilities.

Back