Your 2021 Grip Choice?

Currently using cp2 midsize. Considering making switch to lamkin sonar midsize to use arccos

Switched from GP true velvet to GP CP2 pro. Love the shape and soft feel of the CP2 pro. I wish it came in blue. I know I can get the wrap version in blue but not sure if I would like a wrap.

Gold Pride MCC +4 for me.

I always go with Tour Velvet. I strayed one year and regretted it. I just can’t find anything I like as much.

GP CP2 Pro Midsize on all clubs. Lamkin Pistol (Rubber) on the putter

MCC.

I've used white for probably the last five years, I saw a set of green with yellow lettering the other day that really caught my eye....

Might switch out to tour velvet cord for some tour wraps, don’t know yet. I don’t wear a glove and the wraps seem like they may get a little slick from sweat and rain. Would love if GolfPride released the wrap cord, Henrik is still able to play em....

I'm starting out with some Golf Pride MCC Align. I wanted to give the Align feature a good field trial, this is the first I have put it in play.

Otherwise... Lamkin Crossline Cord may have been my favorite coming out of last season.

Golf pride MCC align midsize for me this year.

Lamkin Sonar on everything but driver and wedges. have sonar tour on the driver and TS1 on the wedges. I like the stepped graphic/texture on the ts1 so I can choke down the same amount each time, will likely keep this setup as I am quite happy with it.

Lamkin Crossline Black - midsize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP New Decade Multi Compound with blue on my newest clubs.

Used Tour Velvet +4 all of last year, thinking we might try MCC +4 aligns this year

Trying the Lamkin Sonar Tours this year

Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT

Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align in Red/White/Blue... At least on my irons. Getting woods/hybrid dialed in so the alignment is correct first.

I am currently trying to figure out what I am doing with my grips. I have become less impressed with the Tour Velvet 360 this winter.

I would like to try the new Z Grip Soft from GP or I will go back to the regular Tour Velvet.

Lamkin Sonar Wrap Connect midsize, + 2 wraps, with 3 additional wraps for the lower hand. For every club except the putter

I'll be going with the Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align "Tack" version from GPs Tour Van section. The pre-wear on the grip is awesome. I wish they did it without the red, but it is a great grip.

GP MMC plus 4 Align for irons and wedges, GP Tour Velvet 360 for woods.

Pretty sure I will stick with the mcc+4 but may try the tour velvet +4

Back