Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Will they ever make it to shelves of Golf Galaxy? GG needs some sprucing up with new product!

Really outstanding write up @Jman. Great explanation of the tech and highlighting how much more Tour Edge jammed into this thing. It sounds like it would be a real nice stable head with some pop for the driver. I know how good their hybrids are. Going to be fun to see some testing this year from Teem Tour Edge.

Really outstanding write up @Jman. Great explanation of the tech and highlighting how much more Tour Edge jammed into this thing. It sounds like it would be a real nice stable head with some pop for the driver. I know how good their hybrids are. Going to be fun to see some testing this year from Teem Tour Edge.
I appreciate it. Really excited to give it some time eventually and a true thorough rundown.

At first glance, I’m not loving the ridgeback aesthetic but I’d get over it if it performed well for me

Tons of knowledge dropped @jman!!! Tour Edge is really rolling with the releases with each one pushing the envelop for the budget minded. All that carbon, angry golfers better resist the club slam... when you're feeling glum pop up your thumb.

Tons of knowledge dropped @jman!!! Tour Edge is really rolling with the releases with each one pushing the envelop for the budget minded. All that carbon, angry golfers better resist the club slam... when you're feeling glum pop up your thumb.

With that driver, no need to be glum. It is LOOOOOONG.o_O

Really have this one stuck in my head. As a guy who played the EXS Pro the vast majority of the past season, seeing what TE is doing up close and personal has got me curious for this line.

Oh, and what if they aren’t done with this line yet? Theoretically of course. ;):censored:

watched a review on the driver yesterday and it seems to be surprisingly very low spin!! The guy consistently had a +5 angle of attack so im sure that helped but it was wild to see how forgiving this driver was while keeping the spin under 2000

Really have this one stuck in my head. As a guy who played the EXS Pro the vast majority of the past season, seeing what TE is doing up close and personal has got me curious for this line.

Oh, and what if they aren’t done with this line yet? Theoretically of course. ;):censored:
Hmm... Pro version perhaps?

Oh no. Wasn’t trying to imply that, and based on early feedback, no need!
Haha. Well that's good to hear that the early feedback is good. I'm excited when these get in hand for some real testing, hopefully from the future TEEm. Would be a great introduction to Tour Edge for them!

Well done Jman. TEE has been really raising their game with recent releases. This is another driver ponder option for me this year. I hope I can find it stocked locally.

Great write up @Jman
Since I need to replace my failed GBB Epic, the TEE C721 will be in the running. I just need to get my hands on one and try it out.

I'm hopeful to get some swings in with the 721 lineup soon.
The entire line is attention worthy, but the hybrids have me giddy.

what do you anticipate the 721 hybrids offering that other oems aren't? what is giddy-worthy about these?

the fairway has my attention.

Same. For some big reason, the hybrids are stuck in my head right now.

what do you anticipate the 721 hybrids offering that other oems aren't? what is giddy-worthy about these?

the fairway has my attention.

That is the mystery honestly.
The shaping looks right to my eye and while I am fortunate to not have any qualms about top lines, sole sizes, offset, etc, I love a great looking hybrid.

I also really thought that the EXS 220 was one of the most underrated of the year last year and when I tested it, it was crazy long, but also launched high and landed softly. Had I not been moving and playing more, it would have definitely ended up in my bag.

These woods are so sexy, if they had an OF page I would subscribe immediately. I want one of these 3W in my bag to try.

My 4-Fairway and my 20* Hybrid, both TEE EX9 Tours, are going on five years old, so this release really has my attention for potentially updating those spots. The EX9 Tours are really good though, so they won't be giving up their spots in the bag easily.

What shaft was being used in the 2nd swing video review there?? Surely the shaft has major bearing on spin rate? Not mentioned in the video I think?
Ridgeback thoughts....?? Distracting or help focus in hitting out of the middle..?
TEE great value quality clubs...thinking strongly about getting the EXS 220 driver.....until the C721 shows up.. ?

These woods are so sexy, if they had an OF page I would subscribe immediately. I want one of these 3W in my bag to try.

the exs220 3W was/is already awesome

These look yummy
C721 irons

E721 irons

Working on some....things....and read back through the article on these for the first time since I wrote it and....man....I think I have to look HARD this way at 3W and Hybo.

Back