The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Early March is next week :oops::oops: April isn't far away either.

That 14th club though :unsure:

March is going to be Fun!

Early March is next week :oops::oops: April isn't far away either.

That 14th club though :unsure:

Really interested to see if they bring out some new putter shapes.

Vegas in October sounds amazing. The value of this entire package is unfathomable and, of course, fun and excitement is guaranteed.

The teams will be filled soon and they will have some hard pondering to do on the gear... can't wait to see the teams and bags get filled out!

Good morning all - I wanted to share some photos of the drivers and irons that I saw yesterday. While my oldest daughter was getting fit for some new clubs - I had visions of the MC and what set I might choose if I had the honor. I didn't have a chance to hit them - but regardless of the MC, I'll be making an "appointment" down the road to test them out.

The RadSpeed Driver heads really look amazing. TBH - I've never really given Cobra much of a look when looking for new clubs - especially drivers. That will change moving forward. The RadSpeed Driver looks to me like it has a smaller more compact head which I'm ok with as I wonder if heads are getting a bit too big to control for many. Based on the information I'd probably go towards the RadSpeed versus the RDX as I need a lower spin. What I found really interesting is the face of the club. There are small grooves which look milled into the face - all directed toward the center of the face.
View attachment 8994591View attachment 8994592

I was also able to pick up and handle 3 of the different irons. I really liked the look and feel of the King Tour MIM however I wouldn't eliminate the RadSpeed Irons as the 3D printing looks amazing. In the photos, you can see the internal 3d printing which makes it very real in that it's now in your face. The Ricky Proto head was there and man it looks sick in real life. Tho as a blade I'm not sure I'd be comfortable swinging it. Overall I like the feel (weighting in my hand) and the top line look of the King Tour.
View attachment 8994594View attachment 8994595
View attachment 8994598View attachment 8994599

Top line view of King Tour vs. RadSpeed.
View attachment 8994600

Overall I was very impressed with what I saw and felt. Can't wait to hear about THPers experiences for those that get chosen for the MC. Good luck all.
Those are both great looking irons! The King Tour top line looks sweet, I'm just not sure if I have the juice for that kind of club. Would be fun to hit them and find out, though!

Vegas in October sounds amazing. The value of this entire package is unfathomable and, of course, fun and excitement is guaranteed.
I play in an annual invitational tournament/guys' trip with a bunch of friends in Vegas, and although it's usually in the Spring, we moved it to early October last year because of the 'Rona. The weather was absolutely perfect - warm without being too hot (for you non-desert dwellers, haha!), no wind - just awesome every day we were there. That's a great time of the year for Vegas golf!

Really interested to see if they bring out some new putter shapes.
I wish I could tell you that I knew but I don't. However I do know the original was a limited run and sold out so there has to be something in the works right?

Good morning all - I wanted to share some photos of the drivers and irons that I saw yesterday. While my oldest daughter was getting fit for some new clubs - I had visions of the MC and what set I might choose if I had the honor. I didn't have a chance to hit them - but regardless of the MC, I'll be making an "appointment" down the road to test them out.

The RadSpeed Driver heads really look amazing. TBH - I've never really given Cobra much of a look when looking for new clubs - especially drivers. That will change moving forward. The RadSpeed Driver looks to me like it has a smaller more compact head which I'm ok with as I wonder if heads are getting a bit too big to control for many. Based on the information I'd probably go towards the RadSpeed versus the RDX as I need a lower spin. What I found really interesting is the face of the club. There are small grooves which look milled into the face - all directed toward the center of the face.
View attachment 8994591View attachment 8994592

I was also able to pick up and handle 3 of the different irons. I really liked the look and feel of the King Tour MIM however I wouldn't eliminate the RadSpeed Irons as the 3D printing looks amazing. In the photos, you can see the internal 3d printing which makes it very real in that it's now in your face. The Ricky Proto head was there and man it looks sick in real life. Tho as a blade I'm not sure I'd be comfortable swinging it. Overall I like the feel (weighting in my hand) and the top line look of the King Tour.
View attachment 8994594View attachment 8994595
View attachment 8994598View attachment 8994599

Top line view of King Tour vs. RadSpeed.
View attachment 8994600

Overall I was very impressed with what I saw and felt. Can't wait to hear about THPers experiences for those that get chosen for the MC. Good luck all.
Those RADSPEED heads look better than you think they will look don't they? They are very nice in person and have a great profile.

I wish I could tell you that I knew but I don't. However I do know the original was a limited run and sold out so there has to be something in the works right?
Tell @LittleRat to come out with a Mallet!

Im not sure I would state that as fact
Just to be clear I did not mean struggle as a company, I meant with inventory.. I know the stores around here were slow to get the Cobra stuff in and they mentioned supply chain issues. I assumed they had lost some product, but maybe not?

Might have to cut my honeymoon a few days short if I get chosen! Hopefully my (future) wife won't mind....

A quick timeline for those following along.

Signups will be coming in early March.
Equipment ordering will come at the beginning of April.
Equipment will begin arriving shortly after that.
Posts like this one are especially welcome on a Monday morning.

Fun announcement. Any announcement for this event is fun though

Just to be clear I did not mean struggle as a company, I meant with inventory.. I know the stores around here were slow to get the Cobra stuff in and they mentioned supply chain issues. I assumed they had lost some product, but maybe not?

Of course. Im just saying that I wouldn't state it as fact that they lost vast inventory to the bottom of the ocean. :D
I know most believe that this is what is causing delays, but that is not for everybody.

March is going to be Fun!
This gives all kinds of new meaning to .........

march-madness.gif

Oh my! I definitely need to put my name in for this. Morgan Cup......Cobra..... Las Vegas!

I have always dreamed of being a tour player :). The challenge here would be do you go one length and commit to it for the season or the latest in the standard equipment.

I have always dreamed of being a tour player :). The challenge here would be do you go one length and commit to it for the season or the latest in the standard equipment.

I would be very tempted to try the OL for the season. I looked at the Radspeed OL on Saturday and they look and feel good in hand.

Oh my! I definitely need to put my name in for this. Morgan Cup......Cobra..... Las Vegas!

I am already in and my face has been like that for a month.

Normally a 4 wedge setup kinda guy, but looking for an excuse to go to 3 😀 Trying to find room for a 7 wood somewhere.

Those are both great looking irons! The King Tour top line looks sweet, I'm just not sure if I have the juice for that kind of club. Would be fun to hit them and find out, though!
I'm exactly the same, not sure if I have the game for them but I'm going to camp out at the range and work on my swing until I do :ROFLMAO:

Back