The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Normally a 4 wedge setup kinda guy, but looking for an excuse to go to 3 😀 Trying to find room for a 7 wood somewhere.
I'm jiggling about at the top of the bag as well, 4 wedges including PW? I'll be going 7w and 5h I hope. I think. Maybe?

I would be very tempted to try the OL for the season. I looked at the Radspeed OL on Saturday and they look and feel good in hand.

I would be also. I am going to play a bit of competitive golf this year though and need to have something I have confidence in the bag.

I'm jiggling about at the top of the bag as well, 4 wedges including PW? I'll be going 7w and 5h I hope. I think. Maybe?

You have some time to decide before you need to order.

I think you need to decide what is best for your game a 7w or a 4h. I prefer a 7w. That's what I would be doing - 7w and then 5h, 6-GW, 54, 58. So it would be the 4 wedges including the PW.

You have some time to decide before you need to order.

I think you need to decide what is best for your game a 7w or a 4h. I prefer a 7w. That's what I would be doing - 7w and then 5h, 6-GW, 54, 58. So it would be the 4 wedges including the PW.

I'm 99% certain that how I'm going. I've never been great with a 5i, and this past year I've either tried to muscle a 6i or hold off the 4h, neither of which has been terribly successful. 7 wood down to 5h is the way forward for me provided that the gapping works out well. Then I'll be PW, 52, 56 and 60 down at the other end. Should have me pretty much set I think.

I honestly can't wait for things to open up here so I can get the clubs hit and start the process properly.

I'm 99% certain that how I'm going. I've never been great with a 5i, and this past year I've either tried to muscle a 6i or hold off the 4h, neither of which has been terribly successful. 7 wood down to 5h is the way forward for me provided that the gapping works out well. Then I'll be PW, 52, 56 and 60 down at the other end. Should have me pretty much set I think.

I honestly can't wait for things to open up here so I can get the clubs hit and start the process properly.
Based on your captains setup and yours I'm starting to think Team Hackers could be called Team Headcovers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Repping the home team!!! 🙌🏻

B5D0BA4A-4E4C-479F-A9BD-C66321F699DB.jpeg

Based on your captains setup and yours I'm starting to think Team Hackers could be called Team Headcovers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will have many leather bound headcovers haha

you ask, do I want to be a tour player? Hell yeah I do! Looking forward to this one as always

Careful. You may be having nightmares about headcovers come October. :ROFLMAO:

Gonna send me in the 4 iron direction 😂😂

In all seriousness after going through the course tour on The Grint I am going to need them.

thats including a PW. I spin the King Tours around 7500 at the 7 iron so I’ll go at least 1 maybe2 degrees strong on the lofts. That 4 iron at 21 degrees makes me a bit nervous so maybe that’s a 4H, 5W played as a 4W

Time off from work booked.....yass!!

One more step to reality!!
Yup, aiming to fly in a couple of days early to catch up with anyone getting a couple of extra rounds in, and then a day or so afterwards to pick up with the stragglers :LOL:

This sounds incredible!! 2020 was the first Morgan Cup I was able to follow the entire event on the forum and it seems like an unforgettable experience.

In all seriousness after going through the course tour on The Grint I am going to need them.
The desert is closer than it appears!

Yup, aiming to fly in a couple of days early to catch up with anyone getting a couple of extra rounds in, and then a day or so afterwards to pick up with the stragglers :LOL:
I am eyeballing a round at Wolf Creek if I can make it out there earlier. Not positive yet on that.

if I'm lucky enough to get my name added to the roster I will definitely be down a couple of days early

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!

Outstanding news! This is going to happen for you!

Outstanding!

Back