The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!
So very exciting!

I am eyeballing a round at Wolf Creek if I can make it out there earlier. Not positive yet on that.
Coyote Springs 1/2 way between Mesquite and Vegas a great spot too. Wolf Creek and Conestoga the two best in Mesquite. There are tons of decent cheap lodging in Mesquite too.

Coyote Springs 1/2 way between Mesquite and Vegas a great spot too. Wolf Creek and Conestoga the two best in Mesquite. There are tons of decent cheap lodging in Mesquite too.
Whoever and wherever you end up, you'll have a great time. Great courses all around there.

Announcement from the UK government with their roadmap out of lockdown. They’re aiming for international travel to be allowed again from 17th May all being well. We’re on!!
That's awesome. Was definitely wondering about that for you. Glad it appears to be on schedule

That's awesome. Was definitely wondering about that for you. Glad it appears to be on schedule
Was always going to be a possible wrinkle but seems that things are gradually moving on. The excitement can overflow now...

I’ve looked at coming out a day or so early and then leave out two days after it’s over. Just making a full vacation of it.

I’ve looked at coming out a day or so early and then leave out two days after it’s over. Just making a full vacation of it.
This is the correct decision once again.

Spent some quality time reading through past MC Cup threads (mainly 2018 right now and a bit of 2020)... if you haven't done it yet - you should. It really outlines how special these experiences are for THPers. So to those that played and will play - please keep up the storytelling and picture sharing. The pics are absolutely worth a 1000 words! Good luck to all that wish to be part of the teams.

Spoke to CPG today and they are as excited as I am.

This will be an awesome experience at an awesome venue!!!

I spent Sunday watching YouTube videos on the course and all new Cobra equipment. Calling to try and book a fitting within a few weeks.

I think OL are the way to go for MC. When else would you get a chance to try it out, review the equipment and process, and document the entire journey.

Has anyone evertried a combo type set? Maybe OL 4-7 and progressive in the rest of the bag?

I think OL are the way to go for MC. When else would you get a chance to try it out, review the equipment and process, and document the entire journey.

Has anyone evertried a combo type set? Maybe OL 4-7 and progressive in the rest of the bag?
I predicted 5-6 participants in OL this year. People called me crazy. I'm sticking to it.

I predicted 5-6 participants in OL this year. People called me crazy. I'm sticking to it.

That remains to be seen. No, not if you’re crazy but how many go with the OL.

Setting the bar high there, but I like it.

Still remember reading the thread for the original Morgan Cup when I joined THP. While the format has changed, still seems like an absolute blast.

I have always dreamed of being a tour player :). The challenge here would be do you go one length and commit to it for the season or the latest in the standard equipment.
If I went OL I'd commit for the full season, both to give them a fair shake and to satisfy my curiosity. There's always an adaptation period for new irons, and maybe even more so when going to OL(?), so a few rounds would be too small a sample size for me. Give me a full season, with all its ups and downs, and I'd have a good idea of whether I should stay all in or switch back.

Back