Introducing King Cobra Wedges

Man those are sharp

Good looking wedge and cool name. Did I miss in the article what the stock shaft is?

These just May find their way into the bag. Love the full face grooves.

The face of these look great!

Yes in the details at the bottom.
Good shaft choice, have the Hi Rev in a set of Jaws wedges and performs great.

Oh my. All this new Cobra Puma awesomeness could put me in the poor house. I'd like more bite on my wedge shots so these have my attention. @JB, how do the head shape and size compare to the King MIM wedge?

ETA: will a graphite shaft option be strictly aftermarket?

Love the throwback logo and full-faced grooves. Adding in all the sensors is awesome, but the price of a 1-year subscription to Arccos might still feel steep until the player gets into using it and seeing what it has to offer.

Hope there's a raw finish waiting in the wings for this fall.

I like the look of them as well. Really like the grooves to the edges construction. I think it feels to me like it adds some forgiveness. Don't sleep on the stock shaft, that KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 shaft is a great one; really feels good in the wedges I have with them

Just when I thought my bag was set for the year. I may have missed it, but will these come with arccos sensors?

looks wise they’re stunning, and I’m digging the tech on the face milling!

Edit: Apologies for the epic skim on arccos. But the looks and face tech are off the charts

I like the use of snake bite. If another company were to use it, it would be silly but being Conra it makes sense.

Oh my. All this new Cobra Puma awesomeness could put me in the poor house. I'd like more bite on my wedge shots so these have my attention. @JB, how do the head shape and size compare to the King MIM wedge?

ETA: will a graphite shaft option be strictly aftermarket?

Here they are side by side

606A1836-3A4B-40EC-8F8E-AE6C88BE8FE5.jpeg

Good looking wedges. Love how they incorporated the old school Cobra logo. Very solid price point as well.

Yes yes yes!! My MC bag has just been amended, now do I go stock GW or throw in a 52 degree snakebite....?

I'm thinking 54 snake bite!

Very solid looking wedge! Classic and clean look. Love how the grooves go to the end of the face on the higher lofts! This is fantastic for bunker shots and opening up the face. Also a solid price and to include a 14 piece Arcoss system for first time buyers at $149.99 price point! Going to be hard to beat, especially if these perform well. Like the name too.

Here they are side by side

View attachment 8998245
Thank you!

I like what I'm seeing. As someone who sometimes gets a little too far out on toe with short game shots, these wedges are growing more interesting by the minute.

My Cobra wedges are the best wedges I've ever owned. Definitely underrated and looking forward to seeing these in action!

Amazing looking wedges and great price point!

That's not the name of the club, just what they are calling the technology.
I understand its the technology, but with the name plate on the back it kind of looks like their calling it that also in a way??

Those look sweet and I love the snakebite branding. I struggle to get spin chipping around the greens so will definitely be giving these a look. I’m playing a Pur lob wedge and love it.

Oh wow I like those a lot. Nice addition with the 48* and the different grinds available as well.
I can't wait to see you're Cup bag of sticks!

Those are great looking wedges. That 56 Widelow looks perfect!

I can't wait to see you're Cup bag of sticks!
Defending Captain really should step-up and play blades as inspiration to his team! These wedges will fit right in! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Back