Funny Demo Day Video

Dromos shafts? Mucho Dineiros? Crazy new video!

What will be behind video #3?

Dromos shafts? Mucho Dineiros? Crazy new video!

What will be behind video #3?

Im putting one up in the demo day thread here shortly that any demo day attendee will want to see....Its kind of crazy.

*Plans a mission to rob JB's house in the middle of the night*

Good lord man, there must be $15,000 worth of equipment there, if not more.

*Plans a mission to rob JB's house in the middle of the night*

Good lord man, there must be $15,000 worth of equipment there, if not more.

That part is kind of funny. Maybe watch it a few more times. :D

That part is kind of funny. Maybe watch it a few more times. :D

My guesstimating skills are terrible when it comes to dollar amounts.

You are right though, I dont think I counted all the sets of irons or maybe I just didnt want to believe one person could have that much equipment in one house haha

How much do you think it is? Just an estimate. Double that?

My guesstimating skills are terrible when it comes to dollar amounts.

You are right though, I dont think I counted all the sets of irons or maybe I just didnt want to believe one person could have that much equipment in one house haha

How much do you think it is? Just an estimate. Double that?

I have no idea, but simple math tells me if there are a 150 putters and you average them at even 100 dollars a piece, you come out with one total. Then you add in the rest of the demo day list and you might have something slightly different.

I have no idea, but simple math tells me if there are a 150 putters and you average them at even 100 dollars a piece, you come out with one total. Then you add in the rest of the demo day list and you might have something slightly different.

Holy schnikies!!!

Hope you have a good security system. That's an awful lot of equipment that has been sent to you

ummm * starts throwing change in a bottle" i already started next years demo day fund!!!

holy wow im not even going and im excited lol

Spent the afternoon organizing the golf room and I realized just how much stuff is here for demo day. I mean I knew before based on stuff arriving and the list, but today I was simply walking around saying "another box with a set in it" over and over again.

Spent the afternoon organizing the golf room and I realized just how much stuff is here for demo day. I mean I knew before based on stuff arriving and the list, but today I was simply walking around saying "another box with a set in it" over and over again.

How does it compare to last years loot? Even more?

What a tease!

Awesomeness (if that is even a word).

i know for me it is since im not going!!! i will be at next years though!!

I have got to have that Wilson Staff bag with THP embroidered on it for my Di11's

I have got to have that Wilson Staff bag with THP embroidered on it for my Di11's

That was a wonderful gift from our friends at Wilson Staff. We have two staff bags, one from last year and one from this year. Unfortunately, the last years bag is not embroidered.

Back