EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I read through 2019's thread late last year (poor @radiman with the travel woes) and was blown away. Might as well get through 2018 next :LOL:
Haha, I kind of forgot all about that part by now. Thanks for bringing it up again 😢 haha.

It was all good. I ended up getting to golf nirvana eventually.

Haha, I kind of forgot all about that part by now. Thanks for bringing it up again 😢 haha.

It was all good. I ended up getting to golf nirvana eventually.

I think we all know you are gonna remember that flight delay the rest of your life :ROFLMAO:

and the flight stuff was one thing, but what was cruel was when you actually got there and then had to sit through bumper to bumper traffic to get to headquarters lol.

I think we all know you are gonna remember that flight delay the rest of your life :ROFLMAO:

and the flight stuff was one thing, but what was cruel was when you actually got there and then had to sit through bumper to bumper traffic to get to headquarters lol.
Man, that was such s as stressful day. From the moment my first flight was delayed early in the am too rolling into hq hours after everyone else in my sweatpants and dressing my luggage behind me.

Man, that was such s as stressful day. From the moment my first flight was delayed early in the am too rolling into hq hours after everyone else in my sweatpants and dressing my luggage behind me.
I don't think I was ever so happy to see someone and knowing the team was all there at the time.

Don’t have to answer for how much you spent in the proshop :)
None of this is deterring me from entering 🤣.

I almost experienced the same thing in 2018. My first flight was delayed and when I got to Minneapolis I had about 15 minutes to get from one end of the airport to the other. I ran my butt off and made it just in the knick of time. Man that was stressful. I can only imagine how it was for you.

I would not be opposed to getting there on Sunday!😂

I would not be opposed to getting there on Sunday!😂
If I knew what I know now, I would have gladly paid whatever it cost to get there the day before. I know @clarkgriswold and @zbeekner4 were going to get a bad storm that night so got sent out a day earlier. I don’t that they would have made it otherwise.

you handled it like a boss! you were really fun to
follow, as everyone else was in that experience!

If I knew what I know now, I would have gladly paid whatever it cost to get there the day before. I know @clarkgriswold and @zbeekner4 were going to get a bad storm that night so got sent out a day earlier. I don’t that they would have made it otherwise.
If I was ever lucky enough to be selected I would definitely fly down a day early. So many delays flying out of Alberta in December chances are I would arrive just in time

I cannot wait to see who the next team member will be. Best of luck to all who entered!!!

I genuinely never thought it would be me, but had to try. That's what makes it so special.
This was me. I almost didn't enter the contest I was selected for because I thought to myself, "No way do I have a chance" and then was so busy with work because of just moving home from active duty and completely forgot that I had even entered and it was so awesome when I found out!

Are the exact dates known yet? I just showed my wife and she was like it better not fall on my birthday (December 4th) 😳
If @JasonFinleyCG can miss his anniversary every year to attend, I think you will be ok if selected. I mean, my wife and I celebrate her bday a different weekend than it actually is most years because it always falls on my Alumni Golf tournament for my fraternity from college. She understands though because fraternity is how we met.

I would drive to make sure i did not have a delayed flight again heading to an experience....

I would drive to make sure i did not have a delayed flight again heading to an experience....
As someone who traveled from PA to KC once or twice a month for work (generally through Chicago), my travel delay paranoia is real!

Are the exact dates known yet? I just showed my wife and she was like it better not fall on my birthday (December 4th) 😳
No locked in dates have been communicated, but I think you're safe on that exact date. The Grandaddy is usually the first full week of December which would begin on
12/6. Again, no guarantees, but if history is any indication...

No locked in dates have been communicated, but I think you're safe on that exact date. The Grandaddy is usually the first full week of December which would begin on
12/6. Again, no guarantees, but if history is any indication...
One can certainly hope :ROFLMAO:. It wouldn't stop me from going by any means, but the couch and I may get acquainted for a little while if it did happen to fall then:LOL:

Announcement coming soon ........

Back