EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

All I could think of when @Afizzle2100 was announced was #savesizzle

The 2019 Granddaddy was my first live GD thread. If anyone new here has not gone back through the old GD live threads... DO IT!

Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that are possibly newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2018 Thread (The year our Ass Cap @dacatalyst41 was a part of)
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all over the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

We got a hell of a group waiting to welcome you with open arms!
I'll bump this again in honor of a new teammate in @Afizzle2100 and the possibility of a new contest in the next week or so! I'll make sure it stays accessible during contest times for anyone thinking about jumping in!

Last edited:
All I could think of when @Afizzle2100 was announced was #savesizzle

The 2019 Granddaddy was my first live GD thread. If anyone new here has not gone back through the old GD live threads... DO IT!

lol I’m breaking the “izzle” curse. I don’t care if I have to sleep on the bus!

We probably need to add another team member soon. Ya know to keep these guys on their toes.

In the next week or so keep an eye out for the next contest.
Let’s go!

Just finished up a zoom call with the squad, and one thing I decided for sure is it’s going to be very easy to have a good time with these guys......granted under the circumstances it would be fun with about anyone, but regardless they are phenomenal and it’s gonna be one helluva ride. Can’t wait to see who gets added next.

Just finished up a zoom call with the squad, and one thing I decided for sure is it’s going to be very easy to have a good time with these guys......granted under the circumstances it would be fun with about anyone, but regardless they are phenomenal and it’s gonna be one helluva ride. Can’t wait to see who gets added next.

First meet - ✅
8 months of engagement - Next Up

Welcome aboard, A-aron. :D

THP Events are incredible.

Love that you guys have already had a Zoom call! I can feel the hype from way up here!

We probably need to add another team member soon. Ya know to keep these guys on their toes.

Outstanding!!

With all the heat THP has been bringing lately, the snow will be melted around here in no time!

I love that another member will be joining the team soon, fill this team up and the training to bring back the belt can kick into high gear!

Pro Tip for those that get paid bi-weekly by their employer: A 3 paycheck month will fall in October or December for you, depending on when you're currently get paid. Keep that in mind for that Hideaway Proshop! :cool:
This! Might as well just go ahead and pay the credit card off too, lol.

@Afizzle2100 have you stopped smiling yet?

Still can’t believe it! I just go and look at the first page to see my name from time to time lol. However, now that I’ve started to plan ideas for threads and stuff I’m just more getting focused to bring it!

Still can’t believe it! I just go and look at the first page to see my name from time to time lol. However, now that I’ve started to plan ideas for threads and stuff I’m just more getting focused to bring it!
Love it. If you need anything, just ask.

Another contest coming up soon already :D

Post masters bump because we will have a new contest for a new teammate soon! I’m sitting here writing up plans for my progress thread and ideas for videos to make. This is gonna be so fun!

Post masters bump because we will have a new contest for a new teammate soon! I’m sitting here writing up plans for my progress thread and ideas for videos to make. This is gonna be so fun!

that’s awesome. will be keeping an eye out for the thread. enjoy the ride!

I'm excited for this as well!!

Thursday...

Here we go!

So question for the group? Do you think the Nest will be open due to COVID and if so....well y'all know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back