The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Full teams? LETS GOOOOOO!

Prep is in full effect here, going to bring something that looks like a golf swing, also going to bring a TON of fun!

You probably be hitting round number 195-200 by then. I am hoping I can get into the 20s haha.. I am so stocked about this that I can hardly think about anything else.

Nice - Sun sleeves will be a must, I tried last year for the 2 or 3 rounds I played - they really do help keep you cool, I bought several pairs last year - never used them.

Based on my last round last year, I URGE everyone to look into moisture wicking shirts/shorts everything. I played that last round in cotton - walking, in about 95 degree weather, 90 % humidity - felt like I was carrying around another body - but my arms felt good! :)
I was looking at the Nike Dri Flex stuff. Budget has several shorts and shorts on sale right now.

You probably be hitting round number 195-200 by then. I am hoping I can get into the 20s haha.. I am so stocked about this that I can hardly think about anything else.
Yup! Totally can’t wait to get my Mizuno on!

Added a new hat to help pass the time :LOL:
5C243510-4590-46D4-9288-12AC6CFAC26E.jpeg

Quick Note!

Everybody in this THP Experience will play the competitive rounds with a Mizuno Golf Ball. So if you haven't tried them yet, you might want to do so to get acclimated.

Quick Note!

Everybody in this THP Experience will play the competitive rounds with a Mizuno Golf Ball. So if you haven't tried them yet, you might want to do so to get acclimated.

Would not have it any other way! Can we just move the date up on this? Or speed up the calendar some how?

Would not have it any other way! Can we just move the date up on this? Or speed up the calendar some how?

Haha, I didnt think anybody would, but wanted to make mention since it was on my outline as we prepare for the next aspect of getting ready for this one.

Wait, other companies make golf balls?

Can you tell us which ball that might be? I assume the RB tour and tour x?

Wait, other companies make golf balls?

Can you tell us which ball that might be? I assume the RB tour and tour x?
Whichever ball you would like I am sure. We will have some, if you lose a lot, maybe come with an extra dozen 😀

Quick Note!

I was already thinking about this but that makes my decision easy.

Just ordered some. I had looked in both pro shops for the two courses I played, and my local golf galaxy last week.

Struck out. Had to go on line. Can't support locals if they don't sell the product!

Just ordered some. I had looked in both pro shops for the two courses I played, and my local golf galaxy last week.

Struck out. Had to go on line. Can't support locals if they don't sell the product!
I believe Budget Golf has them in stock. Not sure if the THP Coupon can be used, but I believe so.

Crap, I keep forgetting about that. Next time.

I have bought several dozen RB Tours at Golfballs.com. $34.99 a dozen but they sell 2 packs for $59.99 and 3 packs for $74.99. Same prices with the Tour X.
They don't have the multi dozen discounts on the 566 or 566V but the code '20Percent' has worked for me and is valid through the end of today, the 13th. That code should work on individual dozens, but not off the discounted multiple dozen packs. I have ordered different things from them twice this spring and had my delivery within 5 business days.

image.jpg

I have 3 dz RBX. Soft feeling ball and a lot of spin.

Those are great prices, I think. Anyone try the 566 type balls?

I ordered the RB tour x.

Those are great prices, I think. Anyone try the 566 type balls?

I ordered the RB tour x.

:unsure:

No, because I go for the urethane.

I picked up 4 dozen of last year's stock for $24.99/doz. of the RB Tour this spring. I've been playing these balls all last year and been real happy with their performance.

Quick Note!

BOOOOOOOM! Yes! Ordered some just now!

#prepworkbegins

01613AD4-8CEF-4B5F-83FA-8739892700EC.jpeg

Back