What golf stuff did you buy today?

It was ordered a while back, but I finally received my Seamus valuables pouch today. I'm not going to lie: I was blown away by the quality/heft of the pouch. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, but it is substantial and very well made. My original intent was for tees + markers, but after seeing it in person I think it may be where my phone, wallet and keys reside during a round.

Charcoal_2000x.jpg

Should be delivered Saturday.

Charcoal_2000x.jpg

Should be delivered Saturday.
That is quite a bag! Lots of features and great top! Never heard of the brand, so let us know how it works out!

Just ordered a Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Stand Bag. Getting caught in a downpour Saturday definitely convinced me to go with something with strong waterproof features.
Let us know how you like it or don't like it.

Let us know how you like it or don't like it.

Will do. Supposed to arrive tomorrow afternoon. No screwing around on their part!

Selfie golf phone clip thing. Live round posting about to get real!

New rangefinder!
1619717263578.png

Great choice - What is difference between this and NX9? No magnet? looks have come a long way.

I bought one and have not used it.... i need to
Not sure what the difference between the two is. The NX7 had everything I wanted so I stopped looking before the price went up 😆

My course membership is seeing me play a few more solo rounds than usual and I just moved my garage shelf, so it’s time to get some more swings on camera!

Totally by accident. A new set of Ping i500 4-UW irons with Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap shafts.

...I didn't mean it.

I bought a bag as a gift from Budget Golf today

Didnt buy anything but finally committed to a savings plan that’s going to get me new irons. Excited to finally do a fitting and commit to the purchase. I’ll be eyeing up a set of PXGs or Srixons (unless another brand surprises me) at the end of June.

59633B6E-E8C5-4A9D-94A6-72CAE1E20217.jpeg
Didn’t buy it today but the Rapsodo showed up! Can’t wait to get some range time with it this weekend!

I may have accidently won a Sim Max 2 3 wood on ebay. Might have. Definitely didn't mean too. That's what I am going with when it shows up with the Mrs.

I may have accidently won a Sim Max 2 3 wood on ebay. Might have. Definitely didn't mean too. That's what I am going with when it shows up with the Mrs.

accidents happen 🤷🏼‍♂️

Haha I love this! I actually did that with an Epic Flash two season ago :LOL: put a bid in that I never thought would win and ended up taking it home.

Purchased two pairs of Primo joggers and they weren’t great sizing. So I ended up returning them and bought a pair of Macade joggers instead since I know those are perfect for me!

20210501_163448.jpg20210501_163533.jpg20210501_163422.jpg

New Lux XV arrived while we were gone. Lux 2.0 is the other one.

20210501_163952.jpg

And so did my Z Softs.

Last edited:
Back