The Official Banter Away Thread

So the hot dogs at my course are awful and they’re $4, but they also sell these...
1620334578170.jpeg

I just ate roughly 10 servings of chocolate chips. I wonder why my wife was hiding these from me.

Fireball was very popular on the course until we discovered Jack Fire.
Neither of which is conducive to lower scores for me :LOL:

Heads up, incoming 10 story, 23 ton Chinese rocket.

Neither of which is conducive to lower scores for me :LOL:
Fireball goes down a little too easy for me, that stuff can be (and has been, on a couple occasions) dangerous.

Fireball goes down a little too easy for me, that stuff can be (and has been, on a couple occasions) dangerous.
One of those things you just don’t know until you’ve tried 🤷‍♂️:LOL:

still in angry new phone mode, nothing works the way I want it to. 😕

I may not be great at my favorite hobby, but I am scratch at my other hobby!
473D9605-AC8F-4668-A295-FEFA1AD35752.png

1620435160660.png

Watched a rabbit make a nest in my backyard this morning. It was interesting to see but it is amazing that it’s in the middle of the lawn about 10-15 feet or so from the house.

These posts brought back some memories. Years ago, a neighbor kid was cutting the grass in my Mom's back yard when he comes running into the house to announce that he had found a "tarantula" there! I go out to have a look, and it was a next of tiny baby bunnies, almost hairless! He had run directly over it, but luckily no casualties. I found the little disk of dried grass that mama laid over the hole to cover them while she'd go eat so she could make milk to feed them. Mama pulls fur from her own belly to line the nest, and returns in the evening to feed her babies, and keep them warm overnight.

You should see a squirrel at work doing it. They get unhappy when you get in their way.

I was bowhunting one evening and had a ringside seat as a fox squirrel built a nest in a tree right in front of me. All the Flying Wallendas in the world put together don't possess the agility of one fox squirrel. That critter did stuff that just amazed me!

These posts brought back some memories. Years ago, a neighbor kid was cutting the grass in my Mom's back yard when he comes running into the house to announce that he had found a "tarantula" there! I go out to have a look, and it was a next of tiny baby bunnies, almost hairless! He had run directly over it, but luckily no casualties. I found the little disk of dried grass that mama laid over the hole to cover them while she'd go eat so she could make milk to feed them. Mama pulls fur from her own belly to line the nest, and returns in the evening to feed her babies, and keep them warm overnight.

I was bowhunting one evening and had a ringside seat as a fox squirrel built a nest in a tree right in front of me. All the Flying Wallendas in the world put together don't possess the agility of one fox squirrel. That critter did stuff that just amazed me!

Saw this today twirling a rabbit.

1620435750985.png

Reactions: J4U
New rule:

If you sneak a large DQ Blizzard at night after your wife goes to bed, learn to hide the evidence better.

Putting the cup in the outside trash can the night before trash day may seem like a good idea, but not when said wife goes out there in the morning to throw out more trash. Oh well

New rule:

If you sneak a large DQ Blizzard at night after your wife goes to bed, learn to hide the evidence better.

Putting the cup in the outside trash can the night before trash day may seem like a good idea, but not when said wife goes out there in the morning to throw out more trash. Oh well

New rule:

This from the brilliant mind that took the fantasy golf title in 2020?!

New rule:

Why is she so upset the neighborhood kids used your trash can instead of littering? Asking for a friend.

Back