Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

everything! Last year I had an omlet and a ton of fruit. I also made sure to take a box of cereal and a bannana/apple for the course. The breakfast is fantastic and I would strongly reccomend it to everyone.

I concur!!! I dont think I did the omelette last year so I will have to check it out this year. But the pancakes/french toast and the rest were yummy. A great way to start the day.

everything! Last year I had an omlet and a ton of fruit. I also made sure to take a box of cereal and a bannana/apple for the course. The breakfast is fantastic and I would strongly reccomend it to everyone.
Good move on the topic switch! The breakfast there is outstanding, it pretty much sets you up for the entire day until dinner. After a big breakfast like that to get you going you barely need lunch.

oh yes. omelette and bacon. lots of bacon. great way to fill the belly with energy for lotsa golf

I mighty impressed with just the regular breakfast buffet. Everything you could have wanted! I'm looking forward to eating it again!!

I concur!!! I dont think I did the omelette last year so I will have to check it out this year. But the pancakes/french toast and the rest were yummy. A great way to start the day.

I think the people serving the breakfast provided the best food service at the resort. The one lady was running around like crazy and was always checking to see if you wanted anything including a coffee to go.

Good move on the topic switch! The breakfast there is outstanding, it pretty much sets you up for the entire day until dinner. After a big breakfast like that to get you going you barely need lunch.

Very true, but if you do need lunch there are the hot dogs w/ chili. And you can really pile up the chili if you so choose.

mmmm...I love breakfast.

me too! I had a good ritual at the outing last year. Breakfast, coffee, a cig....then...well you know

me too! I had a good ritual at the outing last year. Breakfast, coffee, a cig....then...well you know

That sounds like a good plan to me, except for cig. I quit cold turkey about 2 years ago.

Lol. Dude their breakfast quesadillas were the shiznet.

That sounds like a good plan to me, except for cig. I quit cold turkey about 2 years ago.

I have quit about 5 times, but I am not a quitter so I go back

Bring sunscreen. Lots of it. Sweatproof as well. At least 15 SPF

may want to check the expiration date on that bottle then....

:eek:fftopic: I check the exp dates on the stuff in my medicine closet and threw out majority of what was in there.

Bring sunscreen. Lots of it. Sweatproof as well. At least 15 SPF
You might want to add a 0 to the end of that for us pale northerners up here, especially the Canucks that are coming, I think they're still getting snow. I suppose you're hitting up the tanning salon ahead of time, aren't you? :bulgy-eyes:
/

Daddy did raise no quitters huh? I used to say that all of the time. I have quit a bunch of times too, but it was always just a couple of months. I am determined. I won't go back to it. Besides, it has gotten really expensive and I need to spend that money replacing lost golf balls...LOL

dude, I have never faked and baked and never will. I get enough natural cancer from the sun, why do I want to put myself in a microwave?

BTW- there is like nuclear 75+ SPF out the the sun-challenged :cool:

You might want to add a 0 to the end of that for us pale northerners up here, especially the Canucks that are coming, I think they're still getting snow. I suppose you're hitting up the tanning salon ahead of time, aren't you? :bulgy-eyes:
/

Real men drive Jettas and fake bake. Recognize.

/

We might be pale, but we have a long standing agreement with the sun. Because we don't see him for 8 months a year, when we do see him, he treats us real nice.

We might be pale, but we have a long standing agreement with the sun. Because we don't see him for 8 months a year, when we do see him, he treats us real nice.

We'll see when you are cooked like a crisp piece of bacon and by that I mean the real stuff we serve down here!!

Lol Breakfast was awesome bro! Good times there. I can't wait to be back. I can't decide if I'm going to bring the old machspeeds or whatnot. Missing a 7i. I may just fix it though. Experiment with a different shaft...

I'm gonna bring sunscreen even though I probably wont use it. I always forget.

The shiznet you say? hehe

My only goal is to make sure my lips dont get burned again like last year. Ever since they got fried down in Aruba it seems to happen easier.

hah! good line.. but serioulsy... those will kill you

Back