SWAG Putters Thread

I was in a wreck and missed the drop :mad:

Those kind souls here not in love with them can fee free to PM me!

Dang!! At least you being here lets us know you are ok.

What all was listed in your confirmation email? you may have gotten sniped on 1 item but completed on the others. That is my only thought. I buy the cover first and then come back for anything else to minimize the chances of snipeage. Got dhalism and went back for the shirts. May keep them or may flip... we will see how they look in hand.
that's pretty much what i did. Cover first then shirt/disc on another order. First confirmation has the cover and second has the shirt/disc

I thought the Chinese Food covers were for the PGA last year since it was in San Fran, no?
oh yea I guess thats true.... I guess compared to the British smiles and Pebble Beach Skullpress which was easy to relate to the majors, it didnt quite register with me lol

You need the specials! :p

Tracking these two specials in the current market might kill me. :(
I wish... I'm too broke haha.

Don't like Reed, but having him on a featured group with a full bag of Swag headcovers is pretty cool!

Don't like Reed, but having him on a featured group with a full bag of Swag headcovers is pretty cool!
And makes me want to burn my whole collection :LOL:

And makes me want to burn my whole collection :LOL:

Yes... I dislike that I finally went full Swag headcovers and then less than 2 weeks later so did PReed... I know he is copying me, but I am not pleased.

I'm confused....I got a message upon checkout that said i was cart sniped but then a confirmation email showed up in my email and card was charged for the cover so i'm not really sure if i got a cover or not. But also scored a shirt and putting disc
Did you get a shipping notification? Similar thing happened to me...

Yes... I dislike that I finally went full Swag headcovers and then less than 2 weeks later so did PReed... I know he is copying me, but I am not pleased.
I’ll say, the “Shhhhhhhhhh” King covers are pretty badass.

For those who don't know, Patrick Reed's caddy is a swag collector. Maybe he put him on?

For those who don't know, Patrick Reed's caddy is a swag collector. Maybe he put him on?
I'm sure Kessler had a big part! The fact that they aren't just previously available covers (yet...) is pretty sweet too

Last edited:
Definitely Kessler's doing, he's a huge collector

Did you get a shipping notification? Similar thing happened to me...

I did. Now to see if it actually ships or it’s the shirt and disc

I did. Now to see if it actually ships or it’s the shirt and disc
Interesting! I got a shipping notification as well! Here's to hoping eh!?

You need the specials! :p

Tracking these two specials in the current market might kill me. :(

Use that settlement money! Haha

All jokes aside, glad you were not seriously injured!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing deals like this on eBay makes me cry a little that I don’t check the site often for swag items

D7120231-67E0-4D75-BC11-38464BE51529.jpeg

Seeing deals like this on eBay makes me cry a little that I don’t check the site often for swag items

View attachment 9008809
I'm kind of reluctant in believing that. I guess I'd have to look at the feedback of these sellers. I mean, there are some recent releases that people on ebay list for that much.

I'm kind of reluctant in believing that. I guess I'd have to look at the feedback of these sellers. I mean, there are some recent releases that people on ebay list for that much.
They were legit

It really depends. I bought 2 older covers from a guy for probably half of what they were worth at the time. I think he had listed them and just kept relisting them for months and hadn't noticed the price going up. They weren't sealed, so guessing buyers avoided them. From what I can tell with all my other swags they are legit, just got lucky to find them at a good price. Seller had lots of items for sale of different product and a great feedback rating, so I got lucky I guess.

Oh it is legit, just did some research... but some weasel stuff went down with it. Shaaaaady
Just read about this in the unofficial FB group. These last few covers have definitely been a hot topic :LOL:

Just read about this in the unofficial FB group. These last few covers have definitely been a hot topic :LOL:

I've been had my popcorn out. Friday movie night on Unofficial Swag. :LOL:

Back