The Official Banter Away Thread

Why the hell 2as icdea
Just found out that it is illegal to deliberately try to hit the people in the ball in front of you to make them go faster o_O
Wait, in the ball? That's some pretty damn good aim

And maybe it's not illegal, maybe it's just frowned upon (like masturbating on an airplane)

I will not be putting my feet on the desk or go in cocky but I will be asking for a nice chunk of change if they offer.
I've changed my mind. Go in full Mad Dog.

maddog.gif

You know you are tired when you lay on your office floor next to your dog for a second, and then 30 minutes later you wake up...

Dogs make naps the best!

Dogs make naps the best!

The funny part is he left, the reason I woke up was because he came back into my office and woke me up. He was laying in his bed, and I thought, that looks nice, I will go cuddle with him for a second. :ROFLMAO::sleep:

I am afraid that after the pandemic restrictions lift and restaurants with drive-thrus reopen people will have forgotten that their legs work.

On the flip side, it's great for people such as myself - I can be in and out of a coffee shop or fast-food restaurant in minutes (or 5 cars worth of drive-thru) with my order.

So I called the TSC customer service line to check on the status of a five week old online curbside pickup order. The automated system advised that they were having issues with their phone system disconnecting calls, and that it wasn't the service staff. They are "working hard" to get it resolved as quickly as possible. They are experiencing "unprecedented" volumes so wait times may be extensive. Sure enough, after a couple of prompts my call is disconnected.
Logical (in my mind) step? Email them. So I send an email, and get an automated response telling me that they "hope" to respond to my email within seven business days. Really?

So I called the TSC customer service line to check on the status of a five week old online curbside pickup order. The automated system advised that they were having issues with their phone system disconnecting calls, and that it wasn't the service staff. They are "working hard" to get it resolved as quickly as possible. They are experiencing "unprecedented" volumes so wait times may be extensive. Sure enough, after a couple of prompts my call is disconnected.
Logical (in my mind) step? Email them. So I send an email, and get an automated response telling me that they "hope" to respond to my email within seven business days. Really?
FYI, this post qualifies for the rant thread! 😉

Had my 2nd Covid shot on Tuesday. Yesterday I felt sicker than I have in recent memory. Couldn't hardly stand up straight and couldn't sleep. Felt like I had vertigo. Got up this morning and just feel a little tired. But otherwise just fine. Crazy how fast it comes and how fast it goes.

Another 3 1/2" rain last night, I will be out back continuing to work on the Ark. Tornado sirens went off at 12:30 but that passed quickly thank goodness.

Pretty crazy that the C721 and Mizuno ST-X/Z are at least top 3 maybe top 2 drivers (according to the gentlemen of TXG) and THP has given not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 of each of them away and more giveaways to come!

Had my 2nd Covid shot on Tuesday. Yesterday I felt sicker than I have in recent memory. Couldn't hardly stand up straight and couldn't sleep. Felt like I had vertigo. Got up this morning and just feel a little tired. But otherwise just fine. Crazy how fast it comes and how fast it goes.

Hope that you continue to feel better than you did yesterday. Take it as a positive that your side effects from the vaccine are a sign that your immune system is working.

Hope that you continue to feel better than you did yesterday. Take it as a positive that your side effects from the vaccine are a sign that your immune system is working.
Haha, my wife just told me I was being a baby. She was lucky and had zero side effects from both of her doses.

I have three options for this afternoon:
- go play 9 holes by myself (golf is limited to members of your own household only right now)
- go hit the range for some practice time
- stay at home, have a nap, do some yard work

I know there is a correct answer here, but I really cannot identify it at this point lol

- go play 9 holes by myself (golf is limited to members of your own household only right now)

I know there is a correct answer here, but I really cannot identify it at this point lol
Correct answer - go to the range, play 9 holes, come home and have a nap

So, if there is no one else from your household playing, you have to play alone? Is that uniform for all of Canada?

So, if there is no one else from your household playing, you have to play alone? Is that uniform for all of Canada?
I think it differs province to provide. This household thing here started last Friday (in an attempt to help things over our May long weekend)

I think it differs province to provide. This household thing here started last Friday (in an attempt to help things over our May long weekend)

Thanks for the info. Hope you can make it out on the course.

Majestic.

Man, lots of old faces popping onto THP today :LOL:

I can no longer comprehend what is happening with real estate here. Our median home sale price has already breached $700K, and the prices I am seeing for homes around town is blowing up my brain. $1.2 - 1.6M is becoming fairly common for what I consider nice but not over-the-top "middle class" homes. The sales model right now is over asking price and cash, or forget it.

I can no longer comprehend what is happening with real estate here. Our median home sale price has already breached $700K, and the prices I am seeing for homes around town is blowing up my brain. $1.2 - 1.6M is becoming fairly common for what I consider nice but not over-the-top "middle class" homes. The sales model right now is over asking price and cash, or forget it.
We got offered 450k for ours while on vacation. Almost double what we paid. We would jump, but you can’t afford to build and there’s nothing out there to buy! :oops:

Why the hell 2as icdea
Wait, in the ball? That's some pretty damn good aim

And maybe it's not illegal, maybe it's just frowned upon (like masturbating on an airplane a commercial flight)

FIFY

Back