The Official Banter Away Thread

For a few years now our groups Birdie Celebration Shot has been Jack Fire. A hockey guy in our group turned us on to the Pink Whitney. Looks like it is the new Birdie Shot for this season starting this Holiday weekend.View attachment 9009964
Great choice!!

For a few years now our groups Birdie Celebration Shot has been Jack Fire. A hockey guy in our group turned us on to the Pink Whitney. Looks like it is the new Birdie Shot for this season starting this Holiday weekend.View attachment 9009964
That could be the devil to me

I'm not sure what that is, but it looks awfully good and potentially dangerous. :LOL:

I think it differs province to provide. This household thing here started last Friday (in an attempt to help things over our May long weekend)
In Ontario if you are going to share a cart and are not from the same household you must mask up. No restrictions here otherwise on playing with others that I am aware of.

I can no longer comprehend what is happening with real estate here. Our median home sale price has already breached $700K, and the prices I am seeing for homes around town is blowing up my brain. $1.2 - 1.6M is becoming fairly common for what I consider nice but not over-the-top "middle class" homes. The sales model right now is over asking price and cash, or forget it.
There will soon be no home ownership option left for young couples. Old and/or foreign money is snapping up all of the available single family homes. I read an article earlier in the week where they showed that the greatest demand is for single family, yet over the last several years that has been the least constructed option. At some point the bubble has to burst, but who knows when?

Exact same situation here. Had a real estate agent walk up to my door and offer us two and a half times what we paid for our house almost 20 years ago. I asked her where am I going to go after that? She had no answer.
Real estate is currently lateral moves at best. If you're happy with what you've got hang onto it.

Don’t you just hate walking into a spider web?!

I usually wind up having to shampoo my hair, once I know I've gone through one I can't stop itching until I do:sick:

Here's to an enjoyable long weekend to my American friends. Hope it is both safe and enjoyable for all of you regardless of whatever mischief you might find yourselves involved in!

For a few years now our groups Birdie Celebration Shot has been Jack Fire. A hockey guy in our group turned us on to the Pink Witney. Looks like it is the new Birdie Shot for this season starting this Ho
I'm not sure what that is, but it looks awfully good and potentially dangerous. :LOL:
it goes down like and tastes like ........ Pink Lemonade

No Philly sports on TV tonight. Watched a little American Pie and now early 2000’s punk rock is playing. It’s gonna be a weird weekend!

No Philly sports on TV tonight. Watched a little American Pie and now early 2000’s punk rock is playing. It’s gonna be a weird weekend!
Favorite punk rock from that Era?

I won 5 & 4 - confidence is pretty high lol

the company and time on course with my bud was outstanding always good catching up with some good friends
It was a heck of a fun match and you played solid throughout!!! I cannot wait for the next time we get to play and enjoy a great day like today!

I won 5 & 4 - confidence is pretty high lol

the company and time on course with my bud was outstanding always good catching up with some good friends
I love a match when my opponent makes me putt short ones early. I usually make most of them and start feeling automatic from even farther out. I personally give the short ones early and then make them make them later after not having a chance to practice. Awesome that you guys got to play today! 😍

It's 5am and I haven't fallen asleep yet from last night. Part writing, part insomnia, part little man didn't want to sleep. Like the perfect storm to keep me awake.

It's 5am and I haven't fallen asleep yet from last night. Part writing, part insomnia, part little man didn't want to sleep. Like the perfect storm to keep me awake.
Awful. I’m in reverse mode. Can’t stay asleep, part writing, part little furry man deciding he no longer sleeps past 3. It’s awful.

I'm on the other end. Every day during the work week I have to go in and wake my 3 year old up to get ready for daycare around 645. Weekend rolls around and he's up at 530 🤷‍♂️

5 more minutes of work and then the holiday starts. Be on the course at 12:30 today and if the rain will hold off some tomorrow then playing with @shanewu in Wichita. Enjoy everyone.

I can confirm the dangerous. We had the early 700 tee time and there were some Birdies. Didnt have breakfast today and it hits quick on an empty stomach lol but it is tasty.

Back