Recent content by Back9Bully

1. Back9Bully

How long would it take you?

Going out on a limb and will say not 2600+ shots, but I guess you never know. Would be cool to try!
  2. Back9Bully

Slow Play

These guys are pretty good at script writing. I always get a chuckle.
  3. Back9Bully

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3 – Win a Mizuno ST-G Driver

Mizuno ST190 with Atmos Blue 5s shaft. This would be a sick upgrade!!!
  4. Back9Bully

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

Most of the contracts these guys signed were pennies in the bucket. They HAD to come strong at Jay to even bring him to the table. I could be wrong butttttt I don't think so haha
  5. Back9Bully

I was just talking to my cousin about this. I gotta know what Jay was paid to agree to this whole ordeal. Low ball has to be $500M.
  6. Back9Bully

More or less just making a funny about how Jay should make it right for keeping these players in the dark on this deal. Super bad look for him, especially after all the statements he made.
  7. Back9Bully

Jay better be paying these guys what their LIV offers were. Robbed from a check of a lifetime, to being absolutely stabbed in the back. If not, I am here for the chaos that is about to ensue!
  8. Back9Bully

CAN WE GET A BOLO OUT ON JAY?!
  9. Back9Bully

Irrational golf hatreds

Gas golf carts lol
  10. Back9Bully

CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Lets gooo! 1. Bryce Young 2. Will Anderson Jr. 3. CJ Stroud 4. Will Levis 5. Jalen Carter
  11. Back9Bully

Bob Parsons Not Renewing Contracts for LIV Pros

That's a interesting bit of info there. Hmmm
  12. Back9Bully

Absolutely, and with loud explosions and fire everywhere lol!
  13. Back9Bully

Hot take from PXG..? https://www.golfdigest.com/story/liv-golf-pxg-bob-parsons-2023?fbclid=IwAR0elsWzJOdwPp6EYLkMmd_y-MElMDd1_RpghQpJNc6v_qiQoffHXuKHEH8
  14. Back9Bully

Best Golf Outing You've Played In

I have played in a tournament every year for the past 8 years with @93civiccpe at Meadow Farms (Guinness World Record for the Longest hole in the USA - 841 Par 6) It supports a mission called Visions of Africa Ministry, all registration and donations go to the missionary family. You can purchase...
Back