Bob Parsons Not Renewing Contracts for LIV Pros

Nice way to get out of deals.

Its interesting because a number of sponsorships at the Tour level involve appearances. Players not getting that, are not fulfilling obligation meaning they won't get paid. It doesn't make the grand statement that Bob is, but the sum of the parts is the same.

I wonder if he screams his answers in one-on-one interviews.

I agree that this seems like a good ploy to get out from under some deals.

I'm sure the Pros don't care all that much. They make enough $$$ :eek:

He didn't really get out of the deals though, did he? He just didn't renew expiring contracts. Doesn't even need a reason for that.

Dropping them faster than a golf ball being shot out of a howitzer YEE HAWWWW!!!

Its interesting because a number of sponsorships at the Tour level involve appearances. Players not getting that, are not fulfilling obligation meaning they won't get paid. It doesn't make the grand statement that Bob is, but the sum of the parts is the same.
I've heard that. Like a bonus to win a Pga event but these are not PGA wins so not bonuses and such.

I appreciate his patriotism. I hope it extends to reconsidering having his clubs manufactured in Asia, laying off US employees, and using names like “sugar daddy” to name wedges.

I've heard that. Like a bonus to win a Pga event but these are not PGA wins so not bonuses and such.
No, I am speaking to actually getting paid and serviced, not bonuses.

That's bigger than I thought.

I have a curiosity you may know the answer to, are there tour trucks at LIV events?

I have a curiosity you may know the answer to, are there tour trucks at LIV events?
There is a single tour truck there that services the players.

You know it’s interesting. PXG got out of their deals. Cobra and Bridge cut Bryson. I’m curious what brands still supporting LIV use as their measuring stick? Titleist at the experience talked about viewers obviously being a big deal. If you go from being seen by a couple million to a couple thousand on YouTube this is drastic. Obviously Cam, DJ, and others are not getting the same exposure. Or are brands hesitant to cut ties because of potential back lash? I would be curious to know what the bare minimum justification is to the brands to keep a player on.

I'd be surprised in Titleist dropped Uihlein completely.

i didn't think PXG had too many pro staffers anyway so it doesn't seem like a huge deal

The guy is grandstanding over letting some contracts expire? One would expect some grandstanding over signing of world class players, not ones you didn’t sign.

Perhaps he just attended a Bud light school of marketing or something🤷‍♂️

Back