bhilton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok. I have a Chevy Traverse, so plenty of room. I've been looking around S.Arlington and there are a number of places to stay. They're all around 35-40 minutes away. Residence Inns, Hamptons, Fairfields, etc. It's not a centrally located course. There are some closer places, like a Best Western or something around 20 minutes away. I checked the websites and ratings and the Best Western looks new. It's in a town just west of the course, if I remember correctly.
    What are you thinking as far as departure time Friday, accomodations, and coming back Sunday? If you want to give me a call, my cell is 614-8136
    Glad someone can put this to use. 40% is a lot!!!!

Here is the promo code for the Club Glove Platinum Card 40. After you purchase somethin, post back in the thread so we can see your score.

Promotions Code: PC023587

Instructions:
    Log on to www.clubglove.com
    Select a product category
    Select the product(s) you would like to purchase
    Review selected products(s)
    Repeat above steps until all product(s) are selected
    Enter your promotions code on the bottom of the checkout page
    Click the "check out" button and follow the remaining steps to continue checking out

Club Glove Contact: 1.800.736.4568 (Mon-Fri, 8-5pm)

Regards,
    Ruston eh? Cool. Thanks for the reply.
    I love playing Santa Maria. It's like 5 minutes from my house and their practice facilities are great.
    If you're ever down this way and need a playing partner, just shoot me a line!

Dylan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back