Recent content by fishymehta

1. fishymehta

New 3-Wood!!!

Well, after some long and careful deliberations, I have finally bought a new 3w!!! I would like to welcome to my bag.... THE NIKE VR-S 15° :banana: I can't wait to hit this baby, and will definitely be sharing my thoughts with you
  2. fishymehta

Belt Buckles

Hey, guys, I'm on the market for a new belt buckle. Anybody have some cool/unique belts buckles they've seen or used?
  3. fishymehta

Never Compromise Putter Review

Well, guys (and gals), I finally broke down and threw out my old putter, and bought a brand-new Never Compromise Gambler Royal. So, after rolling it for about a month, I figured I would do a nice little review for any THPers considering getting a new putter Looks: 9.5/10 I personally love the...
  4. fishymehta

Best Apparel Company?

What do you guys thinks is the best golf apparel company (shoes, belts, shirts, pants, etc.) in terms of both look and quality? For me, it's Puma and Under Armour. Both make really good breathable, lightweight stuff, and they are just drop-dead gorgeous
  5. fishymehta

LeBron to the NFL?!?!?!

So, apparently, Lebron James tweeted something about planning to switch to the NFL. I was watching ESPN, and apparently they picked up the "story" and are claiming he will be going to the Seattle Seahawks. Clearly the NBA won't have a season, but switching sports? Am I the only one who thinks...
  6. fishymehta

Back-to-Back Eagles!!

This morning me and my friend were golfing a quick 9 at a relatively easy course (Bald Mountain). Since we were trying to be as quick as possible, we played the middle tees. The wind was really blowing, but luckily in the right direction, so we were gaining a ton of distance. On the first hole...
  7. fishymehta

Fairway and Hybrid Ideas???

I'm going shopping/testing for a new 3-wood and a 3-hybrid soon, and was looking for some ideas on what to go test, since I can't test everything. I hit my 3-wood some 200-205 yards, and the 3-hybrid around 185-ish. Here's what I'm looking for in each: Wood: Good distance, moderate...
  8. fishymehta

Top-Flite Gamer V2 Review

I picked this ball up recently, since I was playing a long course and it was rainy all week. Plus, there was a B1G1 free deal for $15, so it was worth it. I played a few rounds in wet conditions, and here are my findings: Off the tee First things first, this ball is long. I was consistently...
  9. fishymehta

Consistency issue?

I've been having this problem quite often recently, and it's led to some high scores: On the first tee, I always hit a perfect drive — down the fairway, and long (for me). But for the rest of the round, I can't hit drives to save my life. I'm all over the place, popping up drives, just lining...
  10. fishymehta

Android vs. iPhone

Alright guys here's the battle: What do you prefer, and why? Android or iPhone? Personally, I have the HTC Evo, and I love it. It's super fast, and the Android is just really sweet. But you know, I have an iTouch, and I definitely prefer the iOS over Android. So my next phone will be an...
  11. fishymehta

NC Dinero vs. Gambler

I'm looking to get one of the new lines of Never Compromise putters, either the Gambler Royal or the Dinero Exec. And I was wondering, what's the difference between the 2, minus the theme? Also, if you could offer thoughts, opinions, comments, etc. on either. And yes... I have heard the...
  12. fishymehta

One ball or multiple?

Hey guys, I have a question... Do you only stick to one ball (outside of testing others), or do you switch between multiple balls? If use multiple balls, which ones, and why? Personally, I use the Penta TP and Srixon Z-star primarily, with the occasional Pro V1x
  13. fishymehta

Never Compromise Dinero

What do you guys think of the Never Compromise Dinero Exec putter? Any thoughts and/or reviews welcome
  14. fishymehta

WTB — Scotty Cameron Studio Select and/or Puma Belt

I am looking to buy: 1. Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter; length 33"-35"; LEFT HAND OR 2. Puma Enamel Belt; black or white; 34"-36" waist PM me, and we'll work out a price
  15. fishymehta

Royal Precision shafts

I've recently been looking to get new shafts for my irons. I currently have the standard UST graphite shafts (regular flex) for my Victory Reds, but they just haven't felt right. I have heard about the Project X, Rifle, and Dynamic Gold shafts from Royal Precision. I want a lighter, stiffer...
Back