Recent content by golfunfiltered

1. golfunfiltered

MLB deadening the baseball-golf next?

Well then. I see where this is going. Apologies for sharing my thoughts.
  2. golfunfiltered

Fair enough. I’m glad baseball is taking a step to protect the integrity of the game.
  3. golfunfiltered

The answer is the consumer, or the player, or the club member. Those costs get pushed to us, and it makes the game more expensive, which could limit the accessibility to the game.
  4. golfunfiltered

When golf courses get lengthened, which requires money, who picks up that bill?
  5. golfunfiltered

Are you interpreting "integrity" as "moral and ethical"? Because that's not the definition I'm referring to.
  6. golfunfiltered

I think we're talking about two different definitions of integrity, but I do get your point.
  7. golfunfiltered

Not a dig in the least, but rather a suggestion that yes, it is possible for sports to make necessary changes at the pro level. Which definitely is something golf should at least entertain the idea of doing so. The history of baseball's rule changes and motives for doing so are unique to that...
  8. golfunfiltered

Probably not, although it gives a good example of a sport making a decision at the pro level for the betterment of the game.
  9. golfunfiltered

USGA and R&A - Distance Rollback Proposals

Change is hard. And inevitable.
  10. golfunfiltered

At some point a problem becomes a problem when someone believes there's a problem. It does not require everyone to agree with it. In fact, instances when everyone agrees on a singular issue is extraordinarily rare.
  11. golfunfiltered

It sounds like it's coming soon.
  12. golfunfiltered

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

It's time for the PGA Tour to operate under a specific Tour-Only rule book that covers these nuances to 1) protect the field, 2) protect sponsors, and 3) protect the emerging sports betting focus. These guys aren't going to stop taking these liberties on the course, because Reed is FAR from the...
Back