Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

3.5/12 points required.

It'll take more than a Miracle to claw that back. 9/12 is a bit too unrealistic for Europe.

Can we tell Mcilroy and Poulter to go home, and send Rahm and Lowry out twice?

Only way we'd win!

Sergio spits ... again. This time, he's laughing with Brooks this morning.

Sergio spits ... again. This time, he's laughing with Brooks this morning.

Brooks was pretty damn funny during that exchange.

Dauntingly good US young players out there - strongest I've seen . I'm sorry to say but many of the Europe team look pretty mediocre in comparison but you never know what will happen tomorrow (especially if the wind gets up)

During that celebratory chest bump, Scheffler knocked Bryson backwards.

Tomorrow we celebrate a U.S. Ryder Cup win, or the greatest comeback in the history of the RC.

Dauntingly good US young players out there - strongest I've seen . I'm sorry to say but many of the Europe team look pretty mediocre in comparison but you never know what will happen tomorrow (especially if the wind gets up)
I suspect we'll see a noticeable youth movement on the European side at the next Ryder Cup.

I suspect we'll see a noticeable youth movement on the European side at the next Ryder Cup.

As long as Sergio is still there. I love to hate that guy and he hits some daggers.

I wish Spieth was on today, at least with his putter. :rolleyes:

they need it. Westy at 48 is too old. Poulter and sergios best is behind them. Lowry played great. Hovland will be a mainstay. Rory just makes me so sad..

LOL >>>

Really like where this US team stands not just tomorrow but for the future, Europe was hit this year with the same reality that America had for years in not injecting enough new blood into the teams an just throwing out the same names hoping for some magic. That being said they do have Rahm and Hovland to anchor the team. Who will become the new Captain America for the team as the over the top vocal guy that can carry the team on his shoulders or will this be more of a “team” oriented group of really strong players.

Let's all hope Harrington gives the old farts another run tomorrow, so that they get their a**** whipped and won't come back on their own terms. This would be by far the best strategical move that stupid Paddy has made all week! BTW I'm sure Rory can easily get one of those wigs from that clown Casey, while watching from the sidelines! I'll shut up now. I promise!

social media:eek:
"Rahm, Garcia, Lowry, Hovland, Weisberger…………………and finally any 25 handicapper with a Rory Mcilroy costume. He can fly back to his Florida mansion and polish the trophies he will never add to. I love Rory and would love to see him birdie a hole but don’t think he ever will"

Last edited:
Harrington needs to channel his inner Ben Crenshaw…

Really like where this US team stands not just tomorrow but for the future, Europe was hit this year with the same reality that America had for years in not injecting enough new blood into the teams an just throwing out the same names hoping for some magic. That being said they do have Rahm and Hovland to anchor the team. Who will become the new Captain America for the team as the over the top vocal guy that can carry the team on his shoulders or will this be more of a “team” oriented group of really strong players.
We have a Captain America who was left off our team…

68BDCDC0-0484-43F3-BD1A-565549F69ACB.gif

We have a Captain America who was left off our team…

View attachment 9030120
Do you see him coming back to the team ever again in the future unless he plays his way on? I’d be hard pressed to think a captain will pick him otherwise to avoid being shot by friendly fire as well as the team chemistry seems really well at the moment but winning cures a lot.

I see JT with the potential to be the “Captain America” of the future. He’s a likable guy, loves to play to the crowds and fire them up, and seems to buy into the team competition aspect 100%. On the other side of the ledger, his game has been up and down and he needs to elevate it and regain his consistency.

I can’t hate on the US just going on a tear out here. We needed, and the event needed, a huge moral boost. Getting rekt every two years doesn’t help it going, so this was a huge boost of energy for it.

Can’t wait to be there tomorrow 😍😍

Watching Golf Central - Bryson is out on the range under the lights, grinding away. Say what you will, but you can’t question the guy’s work ethic.

Do you see him coming back to the team ever again in the future unless he plays his way on? I’d be hard pressed to think a captain will pick him otherwise to avoid being shot by friendly fire as well as the team chemistry seems really well at the moment but winning cures a lot.
I think he will play his way on, but won’t be a Captain’s pick.

Back