LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

**Live Scoring Update - THP 4 PTS (12 1/2 to win) Callaway 7 PTS (12 to retain) 1 Match AS***

Listen, I am fully on board with you guys out there on team THP (still debating Blazinden), but this Raspberry > Blueberry talk needs to end.

I would be willing to negotiate to strawberry, but you're towing a fine line here.

Man I have to drive home now. I'll catch up and hopefully catch the 5 holes of these matches. LFG THP!!

Pacing at home refreshing for updates…. Let’s go THP.

Listen, I am fully on board with you guys out there on team THP (still debating Blazinden), but this Raspberry > Blueberry talk needs to end.

I would be willing to negotiate to strawberry, but you're towing a fine line here.
i think the illness is affecting the words you're typing. :ROFLMAO:

I have to agree with my friend Dan here. Blueberry is life.

Strawberry? Meh

This ended up great

2DD9250F-8198-40D6-A898-DF3420928F13.jpeg

false. Raspberry is a downgrade.

I dont agree. But my main beef is that you are elevating Strawberry to such lofty heights.

Clive Hole 13

Much Thor- 5

JRod Newton - 5/4. JRod hits the pin on a screamer and Saves the par

Score - ZC 3 up. No more pops

What's the latest in match 4?

I dont agree. But my main beef is that you are elevating Strawberry to such lofty heights.
I'd have to try it, but you're probably right. I miss alcohol.

Back