Wilson Staff Model CB 2024

Beautiful. I eagerly await the day when the Wilson Staff marketing team misspells the name of these irons. "Wilson Staff Motel CB Irons" or something.

I love the milling around the hosel, but shiny I don't like.

Wilson rarely misses the mark on looks - It is typically a lot of other things

Those make me want to be a better iron player so I could give them a whack or two. Hot.

Those make me want to be a better iron player so I could give them a whack or two. Hot.

i am a terrible iron player but will gladly give these beauties a go :LOL:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Beautiful irons. I'm struggling with the W/S being removed from the shield. I assume this will happen in all of their golf products.

HEY, Maybe the missing W/S on the shield was the marketing departments job.

Last edited:
They look pretty good. I wonder how their marketing team will ruin them? Maybe spell staff wrong..

Saw pictures of the 2024 blade, CB, DynaPwr Forged iron, wedge and new Staff balls. It all looks good. Not sure even their marketing group can screw this up. Yeah,,,,, I'll probably have to eat those words, but the clubs do look good.

Saw pictures of the 2024 blade, CB, DynaPwr Forged iron, wedge and new Staff balls. It all looks good. Not sure even their marketing group can screw this up. Yeah,,,,, I'll probably have to eat those words, but the clubs do look good.

These will be excellent. The marketing staff will call them BC's in an email. The sales department will mark them down 50% at launch and claim pricing error. The build team will put DB 105 R300s in all irons.

May need to give these a look see.

It’s sort of like the tree falling in the forest. If W/S makes great clubs and balls but doesn’t market them properly and they can’t be found on shelves… will they sell?

What if the marketing department doesn’t step on themselves. These things look beautiful to me.

What if the marketing department doesn’t step on themselves. These things look beautiful to me.
Kinda surprised the shield didn’t have W/S in it, even in a proto. That’s a bit of a step on yourself moment for them, no?

Kinda surprised the shield didn’t have W/S in it, even in a proto. That’s a bit of a step on yourself moment for them, no?
it looks like one of those noname SPORTS logos that you get on discount clothing

Great looking club, though I am not too keen on chrome finishes, would prefer a satin finish.

If if’s and but’s were fruits and nuts….

Sharp. But why ditch the classic shield? Stupid move IMHO.

Looks like a Harley Davidson golf club - and it is chrome!

Back