TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

Nowhere did I say it was ugly.

Lord knows TM can produce some ugly...

images
lmao. I recognize that floor.

The Taylormade in the Nelly video looks pretty nice.

Last edited:

Peek at Colin's.

After hitting the new Dark Speed, Ai Smoke, TSR2, then the Qi10, the Qi10 wins the spot in my bag. I got the 10.5 with Ventus Blue 5S (stiff) and really enjoy this combination. Feel, sound, dispersion all are excellent. Looking forward to getting out Thursday and Friday this week to get the real world feedback.

Taylor Made Qi10.jpg

Have a Qi10 on order.... see if it can bump my 430 LST out of the bag.

After hitting the new Dark Speed, Ai Smoke, TSR2, then the Qi10, the Qi10 wins the spot in my bag. I got the 10.5 with Ventus Blue 5S (stiff) and really enjoy this combination. Feel, sound, dispersion all are excellent. Looking forward to getting out Thursday and Friday this week to get the real world feedback.

View attachment 9247718
they look so goooood..still need to hit the ai smoke and darkspeed..but I feel like this one will be hard to beat for me

they look so goooood..still need to hit the ai smoke and darkspeed..but I feel like this one will be hard to beat for me
To me, looks even better at address. Love the clear face angle highlight to see face angle. Also the head cover is pretty cool IMO.
For me....I hit my best drive by 7 yards with the Qi10 and tightest dispersion. Wanted to love the Dark Speed, but did not care for the feel and hit it marginally better than my Cobra F8. I'd rank them 1) Qi, 2) Ai Smoke, 3) Dark Speed, 4) TSR2.
More pics...

Attachments

• Qi10-2.jpeg
    Qi10-2.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 22
  • Qi10-3.jpeg
    Qi10-3.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
To me, looks even better at address. Love the clear face angle highlight to see face angle. Also the head cover is pretty cool IMO.
For me....I hit my best drive by 7 yards with the Qi10 and tightest dispersion. Wanted to love the Dark Speed, but did not care for the feel and hit it marginally better than my Cobra F8. I'd rank them 1) Qi, 2) Ai Smoke, 3) Dark Speed, 4) TSR2.
More pics...
was hanging out with a tour player last week and he had the ai smoke and qi10, and the qi10 just looks so much better to me at address...but havent hit the ai smoke yet

was hanging out with a tour player last week and he had the ai smoke and qi10, and the qi10 just looks so much better to me at address...but havent hit the ai smoke yet
LOL....just noticed we are exact same GHIN @ 7.2. Finished last year at a high as I was shallowing my swing plane AND going to cross hand putting. Range last year was 5.4-7.2, and hoping to break 5 since I now have plenty of time for golf. 😅

LOL....just noticed we are exact same GHIN @ 7.2. Finished last year at a high as I was shallowing my swing plane AND going to cross hand putting. Range last year was 5.4-7.2, and hoping to break 5 since I now have plenty of time for golf. 😅
I wish I had time..I am also working on shallowing my plane, and I do also putt cross handed..my practice is in my sim at home

Saw the Designer Seies blackout in person today.

Hot Stuff Food GIF by Budgy Smuggler

IMG_8324.jpeg

More pics...
That is the order they went in for my fitting. Dispersion was similar between TM and Callaway, but the TM went 12 yards further.

Wow this club feels incredible first time out. I hit 11 of 12 Fairways with driver, and the miss was on the first hole by just about 2 feet. When you square this thing up the ball really flies off the face! Shot 4 over 75 first time out with Qi10 with several missed putts, play again tomorrow. 😎

So found myself at the golf shop ,
( Tm had agreed full replacement )
Hit shop Mizuno 7i warm up , 10 hits.

That was curiously encouraging all very small dispersion .

Discussed drivers in range , went with standard and Diamana shaft , standard grip , this went very straight , height was ok not huge , fitter commented you hit naturally low ball . Then we swapped back to hzdus red ( in previous Stealth ) it elevated ball more but we also changed ball and loft …

Sound of the club more “metalic and hollow “ compared to the Original Stealth
Sound isn’t something that worries me
We did find really tight dispersion and even got 1 deg draw in a couple of shots

Became much the same between the two … we’ve ordered stock shaft and standard Qi10 , with MCC +4 mid grip

I like the Stealth for its reliability ,,, this may be a whole new level of reliability )

Look forward to its delivery )

Saw the Designer Seies blackout in person today.

Hot Stuff Food GIF by Budgy Smuggler
Pics ???? I saw the red version in Galaxy today. They had quite a few of them. I am not a fan of black and red but the subtle red carbon weave on the crown actually looked pretty neat looking. Me and the salesguy were saying they should have made the stock one with blue carbon on the crown like the red one had

Back