TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

I got along really well with the stealth 1. Stealth 2, yuck. Curious about this one.

New additions to the Qi10 family hit the USGA yesterday. Now have v1, v2 and Max models. No info so far on what the differences are v1 to v2.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.png
    IMG_3164.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3162.png
    IMG_3162.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3161.png
    IMG_3161.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 15
This one looks dang good. Love the face. So much better than the red.

I'll hit them, but other than the Burner Mini TM hasn't shaken a leaf off my tree in a while, like since the M6, and I only played the M6 fairways (my kid and a couple buddies still play the under rated M6's) The driver was kind of....... uninspiring. I have no clue why. It's not like I don't give them a fair shot at the bag.

TM acted like they invented the graphite face. I played graphite heads in the 90's, Yonex ADX Tours and Daiwa Whiskers.

Last edited:
I'll hit them, but other than the Burner Mini TM hasn't shaken a leaf off my tree in a while, like since the M6, and I only played the M6 fairways (my kid and a couple buddies still play the under rated M6's) The driver was kind of....... uninspiring. I have no clue why. It's not like I don't give them a fair shot at the bag.

TM acted like they invented the graphite face. I played graphite heads in the 90's, Yonex ADX Tours and Daiwa Whiskers.
ive owned every new fairway since M1. The original SIM was amazing in every way and the stealth 2 + took what the SIM did and made it more forgiving......but I'll agree the m6 fairways were highly underrated. I had a 3 and 5w and loved them. Over the past few years I look back and think those are 2 of the clubs I regret the most selling off to "upgrade" to the new lineup every year

also love the look of the fairways…

IMG_3325.jpegIMG_3326.jpegIMG_3327.jpegIMG_3328.jpeg

ive owned every new fairway since M1. The original SIM was amazing in every way and the stealth 2 + took what the SIM did and made it more forgiving......but I'll agree the m6 fairways were highly underrated. I had a 3 and 5w and loved them. Over the past few years I look back and think those are 2 of the clubs I regret the most selling off to "upgrade" to the new lineup every year
M6 were even more fun to cave in. Happened a good bit.

I’m a TM fan, that could be the most boring crown from them in quite some time.
very boring, clean, but boring

Im not a fan of gloss look at address.... I still love the look of the white/chalk topline frame from sim and sim 2

very boring, clean, but boring

Im not a fan of gloss look at address.... I still love the look of the white/chalk topline frame from sim and sim 2
Oh, yes, it is clean. But, just, plain.

I need excitement.

So is this going to be called Q I or are they going to pronounce it as Chi ?

I’m a TM fan, that could be the most boring crown from them in quite some time.
Another word for that is clean. And trust me in person it's not boring. It might be the most interesting one if the release cycle to some.

Another word for that is clean. And trust me in person it's not boring. It might be the most interesting one if the release cycle to some.
not sure GIF by Night At The Museum

i think the tsr line is the best i've ever seen, so i'm a big fan of clean. this qi looks incredible in the initial pics.

Oh, yes, it is clean. But, just, plain.

I need excitement.

You missed my next post. Where I used the word, clean. Also, plain.

The M line was near perfection imo. Tiger still has the M3 in the bag. I continue to search for a clean one. But the S2+ is pretty darn good, and this new one certainly has the looks.

I like clean. That's why Titleist usually gets my attention. Ping was just too good to turn away from last driver purchase. TM hasn't really turned my key in quite a while, till the Burner Mini. I'm certainly going to give this one a look.

Both the Drivers & FW’s look solid in the lineup. Wonder how it will perform for us wannabe Tour Pro’s? We’ll have to wait a bit.

Back