Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just hit the conforming list.
Thoughts?
IMG_0116.jpeg

Last edited:
@JB i find it interesting that the sliding weight is behind the face. Any thoughts on why there?!

Well, conforming list pictures are miss leading sometimes. The moving weight is really interesting.

• Admin
@JB i find it interesting that the sliding weight is behind the face. Any thoughts on why there?!
I cant speak much to pre release equipment other than to share the conforming pictures.
In a general sense, weight moved forward reduces spin and moved back (when placed appropriately) increases MOI.
TM has used weight closer to the face in the past.

The size of the weight is what’s interesting to me. In the past, the slide rails have gone a greater distance across the face

Possibly could be trying to lift the weight a tad higher which would lower launch/spin even more.

I wonder if it looks that triangular from the top. The weight doesn't seem to slide much, looks more like two settings, either it sits in the fade slot, or draw slot.

Size and placement of sliding weight is interesting. The name has me wondering if this is a new segment of the Infinity Q series or a bite off “Ai”

The LS label and forward slider make me think it’s a big no for me personally, but some interesting stuff there.

First of all, the name. It has mean something related to the technology. Then that appendage at the back end of the keel. Not a great look, but maybe they are trying to boost stability with it.

Every time I see a photo of a new club on the conforming list it reminds me of seeing a new corvette wrapped in something to disguise the details. With that said, I doubt the release of this club will look exactly like the one in the photo.

So this is a driver capable of wireless charging?

Wonder if they’re sticking with the carbon face?

Wonder if they’re sticking with the carbon face?
I think they have to right? My question is do they push it to the fws this time around.

Looks like a pointy hat.

I bet the address position puts some Burner vibes

I think they have to right? My question is do they push it to the fws this time around.
Yea, looks like you are correct.

SOLE: CARBONWOOD, (T logo), Qi10, LS, FADE, (weight port), DRAW, (line)SPEED POCKET(line), TaylorMade (w/ T logo)
BACK: (weight port)
TOE: (T logo)
CROWN: (T logo alignment mark), Qi10
HOSEL: (triangle), (orientation indicators)
HEEL: (loft)
FACE:CARBON

460cc or mini replacement is my curiously. Like the idea of a LS with great adjustability options.

Man i would love to test this TM Driver, My driving was so inconsistent, i have dropped back to try TM SLDR and have been doing well with it as of late

I kinda dig how you can get some adjustability with a low spin set-up. Seems on brand with the fairway wood sliding weight they released. I think Cobra and Srixon looks a little cleaner though with ability to swap weights on the left and right side instead

It just looks weird… dunno I expected better from TM
hard to really judge looks by the conforming photos though, to be fair

Thanks for the feedback

Thoughts? That TM spitballs ideas, throws them all together, and sends them to market. The name is definitely out there. The overall look has a lot going on.

The weight itself though, does it look like it just loosens and travels with the retainer being stationary? That is different if so. Was curious why the weight looked like it has such a milled out section to it.

I am not a TM fan though, so take it for what its worth. They have never shied from the idea that tech should be visible, you see what you are getting for sure.

Hard to tell from just one pic. Probably too low spin got me.

hard to really judge looks by the conforming photos though, to be fair
That’s absolutely true . Maybe they look amazing but just what I’ve seen they look odd to me- it just seems off

Back