EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our special events for this community is back and better than ever while still bringing a ton of knowledge and of course new equipment to the group of THPers and this forum. This is all about a new release coming up and THPers are in for an amazing Experience at Hidden Creek with Titleist.

When & Where
September 8th-10th
Hidden Creek
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

The 2024 Titleist Experience at Hidden Creek

Details
This incredible few days is open to 8 THPers that will join 3 people from Titleist and myself for several great days at the amazing Hidden Creek. The 2024 Titleist Experience is all about new equipment, and while it isn’t out yet, we can say that THPers will receive new clubs as part of this and they will need to get fit leading up to the event. We cannot dive into the equipment just yet, you will want to stay tuned to THP for more as they come out, although if you follow release timelines, you probably have a decent guess at what is coming.

You will be playing with both the people that created the products and the people that bring them to market so R&D, Product Team and Marketing.

Cost & What’s Included
Cost is $599
New Titleist Equipment
Multiple Days of Golf at Hidden Creek
Private Lodging in Cottages at the course
Incredible Group Dinners with Titleist
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

Hidden Creek
The all private facility is ready for to host the Titleist Experience
Don’t be fooled by the wide-open first hole—this one gets more challenging as you go. Covering 750 acres of aged woodlands, Hidden Creek is a colorful walk in the woods blanketed in the deafening silence of a course that feels completely your own.

How To Signup
Signup for the 2024 Titleist Experience will be as easy as sending in an email and will be taking place May 14th on the THP Forum.

Participants
@JB
@dAS0
Titleist
Titleist
Titleist
@amarkabove
@BMiller813
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
The 2024 Titleist Experience

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Very cool, can't wait to see who gets selected for this and to get more views of Hidden Creek.

Oh yeah!!! This is one that is always a hot ticket. Can't wait to see what Titleist is bringing this fall.

Oh my. I wasn't expecting this today. Hidden Creek seems like the perfect venue for whatever Titleist has brewing in 2024.

Titleist experience at Hidden Creek. Gonna be absolutely lit.

I would love to play with Titleist irons!
This is another crazy amazing experience for a lucky member.

Sweet, really excited to sign up for this one.

Greatness all around in this Experience!

Pretty sweet few days at Hidden Creek!

Glad to see this one coming back!

Firmly on the radar!

Woods year! What is going to replace the tsr?

This will be a must signup for me. Have been playing the TSR2 since November. I’ve said it before it is the best right out of the box driver I’ve ever bought. Can’t wait to see what they have coming new.

Happy this event is back and in Jersey baby!!

Sounds like another crazy experience and Hidden Creek in the early fall sounds like it'll offer some really amazing scenery!

The Titleist folks are amazing. I’d love to see Hidden Creek in person!

Oh man with this being a Sunday start, it fits in perfectly with football. This is getting some serious consideration!

Happy to see this one back, I have really been enjoying my :titleist: irons.

wow, this is going to be a fantastic experience. Will be fun seeing what new new Titleist has for us this year.

Love it! Would love to go back to Hidden Creek & this time with Titleist! Uhhh ... yes please. :eek:

Love the Titleist events and looking forward to seeing Hidden Creek again!

Titleist coming in hot for 2024 🔥

This will be good. Seems like a great location for whatever release this is around.

Back