ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The 2024 Mitsubishi Experience at Ballyhack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Let’s see if we can do some schedule changes to make this work.

My last day of work is June 20th. This almost worked out perfectly for me date-wise. Unfortunately, I should probably be at school for the last day of exams and shutting down my classroom for the summer. Good luck to all who can go!

Love me a good sign up day. GL all!

An amazing opportunity to get educated!! Looking forward to following along here!

Side note @jdtox love the logo sir

An amazing opportunity to get educated!! Looking forward to following along here!

That is actually a Mitsubishi logo for the big anniversary year.

That is actually a Mitsubishi logo for the big anniversary year.
Ooops- Lord Tox does well with everything else, I just assumed. Either way- like it!

Ha! I wish I could take credit for that one but Mitsubishi created a really awesome one there for their 20th anniversary

Good luck to all entering. Will be in FL with the bride on our 20th anny trip.

Entry submitted. Hard not to want to be part of this one.

Good luck to all the entrants!! This will be a special event, especially for this year being a big anniversary year for Mitsubishi

YES! Hat is in the ring!!!

They have some really great product and have been using their shafts a while. Good luck entrants!

Awesome opportunity!!! Ballyhack and Mitsubishi wow!!!

Good luck to those entering! Looks to be a great experience!

Very Cool! Cannot wait to follow along to the Mitsubishi Experience!

This looks fun. Good luck to all entering!!!

This Experience looks incredible but unfortunately can’t make it asweek of annual guys golf trip. Good luck to all those entering.

A great Experience awaits. Can't make it but look forward to following along.

Love the sound of Mitsubishi & Ballyhack together. I've started using my old blue board as of late. I'm going to get some launch numbers with it later this week.
This made me giggle a bit haha

IMG_0613.jpeg

Excited to follow this one, always love when more shaft knowledge is dropped on THPers and this forum

Wow. What a way to kick off the summer. This one looks to be absolutely amazing.

another huge opportunity!
peak timing too, things should be plush.

This one sounds amazing and I would be able to make the dates work! Entry is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back