EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

What a whirlwind day. Got a chance to speak in depth to a couple of my guys, and hoping to do the same tomorrow.

The consensus? We're pumped.

Impossible not to be pumped for this. I am clinging to the slight hope that after 8 years of MC entries I finally land a spot

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

It has been about 14 hours since my name was called. It is after midnight after a long work week and I can’t sleep. I wanted to get into this event so bad, but also didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I was absolutely stunned to see my name. I was on an important call with my wife when the news came out and I started getting texts from good friends here at THP, people that I didn’t know a year ago, friends that I can’t wait to see again and new ones that I can’t wait to meet in person. This is going to be one heck of a ride.

I received welcoming texts and messages from my captain and I have looked at so much Cobra equipment tonight that I can’t see straight. I am not a gear head and everything I see looks fantastic. No clue how I am going to decide between the King Forged Tec and those killer Speedzone irons. Wow! Cobra and Puma is really putting out some great stuff.

What started as an anxious day that had potential to turn terrible on the home front, ended up being so freaking awesome. I can’t wait to see who the last two are. Hoping I can get to sleep before 1am!

It has been about 14 hours since my name was called. It is after midnight after a long work week and I can’t sleep. I wanted to get into this event so bad, but also didn’t want to get my hopes up, so I was absolutely stunned to see my name. I was on an important call with my wife when the news came out and I started getting texts from good friends here at THP, people that I didn’t know a year ago, friends that I can’t wait to see again and new ones that I can’t wait to meet in person. This is going to be one heck of a ride.

I received welcoming texts and messages from my captain and I have looked at so much Cobra equipment tonight that I can’t see straight. I am not a gear head and everything I see looks fantastic. No clue how I am going to decide between the King Forged Tec and those killer Speedzone irons. Wow! Cobra and Puma is really putting out some great stuff.

What started as an anxious day that had potential to turn terrible on the home front, ended up being so freaking awesome. I can’t wait to see who the last two are. Hoping I can get to sleep before 1am!
I am pretty pumped to hang out with you, man!

Great message. The level of excitement is palpable from a lot of our new additions and it makes me SO happy!

Congrats to everyone that made it!! With 2 spots still out there I’m sure there’s a lot people hoping their name gets called. The teams look pretty great so far, can’t wait to follow all of your journeys!

Congrats, guys! I know y’all will rock it!

Congrats guys! It's going to be amazing.

Not really.... still a bit giddy about it, which is pretty far out of character for me! Busy weekend, but would love to be able to do some chatting with the new teammates.
It'll take a couple of days, heck, even weeks to sink in I imagine. And even then, you wont totally realize until you get to Sand Hollow, the amazingness that awaits!

Not really.... still a bit giddy about it, which is pretty far out of character for me! Busy weekend, but would love to be able to do some chatting with the new teammates.

Mae really need to get together now and chat. If I can help you in anyway get ready let me know.

Congrats to everyone selected! Two spots left; letting that suspense build!

So for the lucky winners that were announced, has it sunk in yet?

Team Hackers

@Bernoulli
@HarlettoScara
@H8tobogie
@Jmk202

Team Paradise
@MarMill8412
@ToddJ027b
@oumagic
@vdubtx
I have had a little more time than the guys yesterday for it to sink in. It was a surreal feeling when I won a golden ticket. I literally felt numb and speechless for awhile after finding out. Heck there was already like 100 responses that I won before I even found out myself. I went through a lot of experience and live threads before winning, so I had a big lean towards the Morgan Cup. Went back through the last two live threads and Granddaddy threads again to get excited and a feel for the events again knowing I would get to participate. The THP community is really second to none. My favorite part of following along was the interaction that the people had during the event and with the forum. I really felt invested following along! Excited to be apart of a THP event!!

In between the excitement of being picked and trying to stay focused at work yesterday, I can say not much work got done. :LOL:

Extremely excited to be picked for my first THP event and to meet and play with some great people. Can’t wait to get to know all of my fellow participants during the build up to the event.

I, also, have been reading up a ton on last years event thread. Hope to bring to the event as much as participants did in prior years.

Reading up on equipment and day dreaming about it. Need to go to a shop and hit some clubs for sure very soon. (y)

Yooooooooo! Congrats you all that got the call! It’ll be an amazing Experience you’ll never forget.

Now, is it PGA show announcement time yet? I’ve still got all my fingers and toes crossed.

Now, is it PGA show announcement time yet? I’ve still got all my fingers and toes crossed.
I keep refreshing, it can’t come soon enough!

Nope, hasn’t sunk in yet. Still trying to explain to the wife how big of a deal this is :LOL::LOL:
Told Mrs. Reject about this years MC. She gave me the Mrs. Canadan finger and said ” you would rather golf with randos than take me somewhere”. What does a guy say to that? Haha

Told Mrs. Reject about this years MC. She gave me the Mrs. Canadan finger and said ” you would rather golf with randos than take me somewhere”. What does a guy say to that? Haha
Same thing I tell my wife. Yes, I would rather golf with my internet friends! :ROFLMAO: Then go on a family vacation to the Riviera Maya.

Really awesome reading the initial responses of those selected.

Back