ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

So since it was Friday and my first call of the day was an hour in the opposite direction from the office I decided to "work" from home early today. I did a grocery run, started a load of laundry and then grabbed the hedge trimmers to clean up a couple of bushes out front. While I was around the corner I heard what sounded like a courier truck pull up. When I finished the trimming I checked the mailbox and lo and behold there was a package. It was smaller than everybody else's, but I thought "maybe they vacuum sealed the internationals to save on shipping costs".:unsure:20200814_122059.jpg
Was it my mystery grab bag? :eek: Nope, just the dozen ProV1s I ordered from my Visa rewards points:mad:

So since it was Friday and my first call of the day was an hour in the opposite direction from the office I decided to "work" from home early today. I did a grocery run, started a load of laundry and then grabbed the hedge trimmers to clean up a couple of bushes out front. While I was around the corner I heard what sounded like a courier truck pull up. When I finished the trimming I checked the mailbox and lo and behold there was a package. It was smaller than everybody else's, but I thought "maybe they vacuum sealed the internationals to save on shipping costs".:unsure:View attachment 8957900
Was it my mystery grab bag? :eek: Nope, just the dozen ProV1s I ordered from my Visa rewards points:mad:
hat tip on the setup though!! Love it.

I'm a patient person. I'm anticipating it will be here by the end of the month. :) but yes, I have been following along. That blue Flash belt is effin awesome!
View attachment 8957870
You are not alone. Mine has the same status. I'm not sure about Australia, but I know here in Canada once the package leaves the distribution centre to cross the border the USPS system no longer updates the status since they've handed it off to another entity.

Oh damn, I thought you got one. Sorry about that.
Wow, that's like kicking a guy when he's down :p:p @tehuti I would seek legal advice stat LOL

I kid, I kid

Wow, that's like kicking a guy when he's down :p:p @tehuti I would seek legal advice stat LOL

I kid, I kid
Down? Who's down? I am pleased with what I got. But like I said, if they want to send me a driver I won't argue. :cool:

It seems like there are a lot of people asking about the THP Pro-V 1’s . I for sure am going to keep a sleeve for myself. However since these seem to be limited edition I’m thinking I’ll be open to parting ways with some of them to spread the love. However I’m not sure if I want to sell/trade the entire second sleeve or just split it up and give 3 THPers a single THP Pro V 1. Will keep the forum posted to what I decide, but I will for sure be making some available at some point!

Somehow my bag has bounced all around Houston and finally made it to Katy. Looks like now it gets here tomorrow.

Guys keep me posted on the Reks if you like them or not. They have a buy 2 for $75 right now.

Slow mail day. Just two reveals for a Friday?

Watching these videos has been fantastic m. These Mystery Bags must have exceeded anyone’s expectations! So much goodness packed into a bag!
Well done!!!

Finally got home this afternoon and got to check out my bag in person.

Turns out in my two sleeves of "golf balls, red" there were only 5 balls, so I'm obviously pretty upset about that. :ROFLMAO:

The ZeroFit Heat Rub mock neck is a really nice shirt. It was a little snug, but being a base layer that's not a big deal. I think it will be great for cool weather golf, and maybe for camping, though it might be too nice to take on camping trips.

The Paderson Kinetixx towel is awesome. I don't own any Kinetixx shafts, but I've always loved that logo.

The Majesty gift box is pretty cool, but maybe a bit opulent for me. I might put it up for trade in the trading thread, otherwise I'll be losing some very expensive balls, very quickly. Or I'll just hold on to it as a collectors item.

And my Ping Crossover is expected to be delivered on Monday, so I'm pretty pumped to put that into play. I will post more about it once I have it in hand and know the actual model and specs.

Grab bag finally made its way to Texas!

Those bags behind @mikeg_74 are awesome. Also, love that Nippon towel

Those bags behind @mikeg_74 are awesome. Also, love that Nippon towel

Those two stand bags are pretty special. I have a couple of more in storage I need to bring home.

Thanks again for the grab bags.

Here is my mystery bag video, sorry for the low audio, kids were already asleep. If I’m lucky enough to win again I promise the next video will be better. Thank you to THP for the awesome bag and the experience!

Awesome.
Fantastic assist from dog too

Here is my mystery bag video, sorry for the low audio, kids were already asleep. If I’m lucky enough to win again I promise the next video will be better. Thank you to THP for the awesome bag and the experience!

That Paderson towel is legit!

Mine is setting here on the counter but, I'm being a good man and ignoring it. It is the wife's birthday and it's all about her.....and her letting me book tee times for 45 holes tomorrow! 😉😎

@GolferGal is amazing.

Received my Lynx Utility club today! Amazing that I got it so quickly.

Thank you again Morgan and @JB for the opportunity and fun of these mystery bags. Of course thank you again also to @JDax for helping stuff them.

Will be fun to put it into play tomorrow. Looks great and is on KBS 90 shaft

70F6A1E5-01DA-499B-89E9-4C22DE039F93.jpeg
D06AE28B-4E0A-43F7-94B6-5F4E2C625283.jpeg

Back