The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Without words...what an opportunity!

Quick note. Villas are booked and we have three bedroom units for each team so that everybody has their own room (Vosh and JG have separate units).
Let's go! Villa experience is SO good there.

Villas too! Wow this experience gets better and better

I'm gonna have to get back down there this fall. I need another crack at these courses.

I'm gonna have to get back down there this fall. I need another crack at these courses.
They’re so so so very perfect for experiences like this.

This thread gets my adrenaline going every time I check in.

They’re so so so very perfect for experiences like this.

For sure.
Luckily, they are close enough for a long day trip for me :)
I'm 90% sure we will get back down there by the end of the year.

In so many ways I wish this was not at the end of July... Feel like an eternity away.. lol... I am not sure I can bear the excitement that long..

Villas!? Say it ain't so :eek:

Ok just looked up villas! I would be happy to sleep on an air mattress in a shared room with everything else going on, but now villas!?!?!

Does Vosh want to see me twice in a year?!

Playing catch up this morning but WOW! This is going to be an experience and one to enter and follow for sure!

And I can drive to this event?? Haven't played True Blue or Caledonia in ... say 4 years or so. Two different tests of golf. A lot of fun will be had on both of these courses.

I hope you like traps/sandy areas & water ... cause this one has it all :banghead:

You better bring your accuracy (the Mizuno irons will be truly tested) & your putting skills. Some of these greens are massive :eek:

True_Blue.jpg

Look at the finishing hole at Caledonia .... now that's a finishing hole especially designed for a classic THP finish! I can see @JB standing right back here & saying "now that's a lot of water to consider, make sure you take enough club. 'PLOP' Yep ... you're done!"

Caledonia_Golf.jpg

A lot of fun to be had for sure! :cool:

Attachments

• Caledonia_Golf.jpg
    Caledonia_Golf.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3
Myrtle Beach golf & THP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I can drive to this event?? Haven't played True Blue or Caledonia in ... say 4 years or so. Two different tests of golf. A lot of fun will be had on both of these courses.

I hope you like traps/sandy areas & water ... cause this one has it all :banghead:

You better bring your accuracy (the Mizuno irons will be truly tested) & your putting skills. Some of these greens are massive :eek:

View attachment 8994757

Look at the finishing hole at Caledonia .... now that's a finishing hole especially designed for a classic THP finish! I can see @JB standing right back here & saying "now that's a lot of water to consider, make sure you take enough club. 'PLOP' Yep ... you're done!"

View attachment 8994759

I'd be in the water at least once. Might have to bring 4 dozen balls and some dive gear with me :LOL:

How many holes of golf in one weekend? I've never played anywhere on the east coast, but this experience would just about make up for that all on it's own! Guaranteed I'd be one worn out OldeDude before the weekend is over, heck I'd be pretty beat just after the practice rounds. I'm up for the challenge though, now to the end of July to get in better shape, maybe some lessons to help get the game tuned up, just have to get lucky enough to win a spot.

View attachment 8994757

View attachment 8994759

Such beautiful courses!

How many holes of golf in one weekend? I've never played anywhere on the east coast, but this experience would just about make up for that all on it's own! Guaranteed I'd be one worn out OldeDude before the weekend is over, heck I'd be pretty beat just after the practice rounds. I'm up for the challenge though, now to the end of July to get in better shape, maybe some lessons to help get the game tuned up, just have to get lucky enough to win a spot.

i think the tally will be 81 holes by the end of the weekend, not including any pre-event rounds thp'ers schedule on their own. so. much. golf!

Just put my time off in for this.. (y)

Back